[ 54. 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙄𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 ]

"Go ahead and cry, little boy. You know that your daddy did too."
———————————————————————-

TW: Physical Abuse + Homophobia + Mentions of R*pe

Please proceed if comfortable, if not there's a summary at the end.

As the door slowly opens, Jimin's first instinct is to head for the window. He braces himself for a hard landing, possibly breaking an arm or two. There's no other way out, so he lifts his right leg and swings it over the window sill.

"Hey, hey, stop!" Jimin is pulled back into the room as he was about to jump from the second story.

He turns his back and sees none other than his infamous boyfriend. "Yoongi..?"

"Have you gone nuts? Jumping off the second story would land you in the hospital, Jimin.." he dusts off his coat and sits Jimin down on the bed.

Jimin fiddles with the necklace in his hands and looks around awkwardly. "Yoongi, I really—"

Yoongi darts his head back, peaking at something in the hallway. "Jimin, you've got to get out of here. Now."

As Jimin is practically pushed out of the bedroom and into the hallway, the two scramble and bicker. "Let go, Yoongi!"

"I don't think you realize how bad this is," Yoongi whispers as they push each other in the dark hallway. "Why the fuck are you here of all places? Let's go."

"No!" He smacks Yoongi's hand away, stopping in the middle of the hallway. "We have to talk. You need some fucking explaining to do."

He lowers his voice, still remaining quiet. "Can we do this another time? I don't need your bitching right now, I'm serious," he reaches for Jimin's wrist.

Jimin pushes him away, "bitching? I don't think you realize what I know."

"I'm sure you're overreacting again. What did i even do? You always make everything a big deal—"

Before even thinking twice, Jimin raises his hand and slaps his boyfriend right across the face. "Then who's Gowon?" he says through gritted teeth.

Yoongi touches his cheek as it burns and flushes a deep red. He looks at Jimin, who's eyes have a unreadable expression. His fists are clenched and all Yoongi can do is stand there in disbelief.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" a loud voice echoes.

Busted.

Yoongi takes Jimin's wrists, swiftly turning the corner and looking for any remotely hidden area. His house is quite big but there's not a lot of places where you couldn't be visible to a household member.

The house is pitch black as well. Even if Yoongi managed to find a spot to hide, his parents would discover them by only flicking the light switch on.

'A closet.'

The only closet on the second floor. That's the only place he can think of right now. With Jimin still rambling about nonsense, he stumbles into the storage closet and closes the door.

It's a small space and barely one person can fit, let alone two. They're huddled together, sitting on the floor and in the dark. Jimin's back is pressed against Yoongi's chest. He digs his nails into Yoongi's skin, as he was being held tightly.

"You're hurting me, Jimin..." he whispers.

"I know."

"I'm sorry," Yoongi places his hand over Jimin's mouth as footsteps approach the closet.