[ 28. 𝘽𝙞𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙩 ]

"I'm sick and disowning, all the moments, and the key components."
------------------------------------------------------

Jimin woke up with a major migraine and blurry vision. He couldn't recall where he was or even think straight. He was alone in Yoongi's bedroom with his clothes on.

He was about to get up but the door swung open and revealed Yoongi with a cup of coffee.

"Look who finally woke up," Yoongi murmured.

"Why the hell am I here?" Jimin asked with attitude.

"Don't talk to me like that when you're the one who decided to crawl back here," Yoongi commented while giving him the coffee. Jimin was embarrassed to say the least, memories of last night slowly came back to him. "You should drink something, you have a hangover."

Jimin nodded and sipped his coffee as Yoongi went to the laundry room to fetch Jimin's clothes.

Yoongi grabbed them and tossed them at Jimin's face, "Here."

"Thanks, love you too, honey," Jimin mumbled as he put them to the side.

"Don't think you can just bring your shit back to me that easily, sweetheart," Yoongi scoffed.

"Whatever.." Jimin said inaudibly, "Turn around."

"What, why?"

"Uh 'cause I need to change, dumbass," Jimin said as he set aside his coffee.

"Don't fucking call me that when I had to drag your sorry drunk ass into my house, and basically do everything for you," Yoongi clap-backed.

"Fine, don't turn around, just stare all you want," Jimin said unfazed and started changing.

Yoongi groaned and turned around with crossed arms, "You could've changed in the bathroom, brat."

"Well, I'm sore."

Yoongi raised a brow, "From what? I was the one who did everything last night."

"I'm the one who has a hangover soo.."

"You're the one who decided to down a full flask with vodka," Yoongi replied with gritted teeth.

"You're the one who decided to take responsibility of me, I never asked for you to do any of this," Jimin said daringly.

Yoongi chuckled dryly, "Was I supposed to let you freeze to death?"

"Thought you didn't fucking care," Jimin said in a passive aggressive tone as he grabbed a pillow and threw it at Yoongi.

Yoongi turned around slowly with the pillow in his hand at threw it back at Jimin's face, "Why do I even try at this point."

Jimin fell back but sat back up, "Hey! That really hurt.." he whined.

Yoongi grabbed another pillow and walked towards Jimin, "You know what else hurt? Finding out you went straight to Jungkook after what happened," and with that, Yoongi slammed the pillow on Jimin's head as hard as he could.

Even thought they were pillows, they weren't the soft ones and Yoongi was pretty strong, and full of anger he had been bottling up.

"You're not making my hangover any fucking better, Yoongi!" Jimin said as he covered his head with his hands.

"Well, you fucking deserve it either way, you're the one who decided to get plastered and wake my entire neighborhood up!" Yoongi said as he put the pillow aside and got up in Jimin's face.

"I forgot how much you fucking suck when you're in your normal mood," Jimin said under his breath.

"Wow, you have the audacity to think everything would go back to normal? The fuck do you want me to do? Pepper you with kisses and hugs?"

"It's better than yelling at me when I have a hangover," Jimin smiled mockingly.

Yoongi pushed Jimin so he was laying on his back and pinned him down on the bed, "All I did for you last night meant nothing to you?"

"I can't even remember half of last night, Yoongi," Jimin replied sassily.

"Well buckle up because we're going down memory lane. I fucking took you in after I found you plastered in the freezing cold and you kept fucking crying inside. Not to mention, you kept trying to grope me. I then proceeded to clean you up like I was your damn parent. I lent you my own clothes and bed, I fucking slept next to you after you asked!I even got you coffee this morning and washed your clothes, so maybe be fucking thankful for once. Wake up and open your eyes because I never put up an act for you," Yoongi said with anger and hurt in his eyes.

Jimin laid there speechless with his mouth parted and glossy eyes under Yoongi. He had only remembered asking Yoongi to sleep next to him but had no idea he did all this.

"God, Jimin. How many times do I have to tell you that I never faked anything? How long do I have to keep begging?" Yoongi asked almost in a whisper but loud enough to hear.

"I-I'm sorry," Jimin said as his voice cracked with a single tear escaping out of his eye.

Yoongi huffed and shook his head, "The things you do to me, Park Jimin." Yoongi then leaned in and kissed the boy under him.

Jimin's breath hitched and replied. He had tears escaping out of his eyes as Yoongi couldn't let go.

-

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on Yoongi's balcony and looked at the stars in the dark night. It had been a tiring day trying to help Jimin's hangover but there wasn't anymore fighting.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes?"

Jimin turned his whole body to Yoongi, "I know it's too late, but I want to start over, o-or at least be on good terms with you."

"Do we really have that option? Don't you think our chances our gone," Yoongi said without facing the younger.

"I know what I've done wrong, I'm trying to learn and improve myself. I don't want you hating me for the rest of my life," Jimin said as he played with his fingers.

"I don't hate you. I just think you're lying to yourself, Jimin."

"I'm not going to lie to myself anymore, I know what I did to you two. I just need you to understand that I need to figure things out with Jungkook first..." Jimin said hesitantly.

Yoongi scoffed, "Of course, I knew it."

"I'm sorry, I just- I just need to make a final choice with him.." Jimin said as he reached for Yoongi's hand.

"Whatever, Jimin," Yoongi said as he got up and walked away without even looking at Jimin.
———————————————————————

Sooo...

Sex now? 👀