[9. 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙨 ]

"Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness."
———————————————————————

Min Yoongi

The early sun rose and Jimin had fallen asleep in my arms an hour ago, he really is precious. I cherish the beautiful sky as I move the hair away from Jimin's face.

Jimin whines and snuggles closer to me. I smile and shake Jimin gently to wake him up, we should really get going.

"Jimin-ah, wake up."

Jimin whined and moaned in annoyance digging his head into my shoulder. I rub his back lightly and try to pick him up bridal style.

"No I don't want to leave, hyung!" Jimin doesn't corporate and crawls out of my arms.

"Yah! We're not even allowed to be here, let's go before someone notices."

"It's Saturday, no one should be at school.." Jimin yawned.

"Except the janitor and some teachers? C'mon."

"No!"

"Don't be like this, babe."

"I'm staying, you can go." Jimin huffed crossing his arms and turned away from me acting like a little brat.

"Well, I didn't want to do this but," I put Jimin over my shoulder and start carrying him out of school.

Jimin squirmed around and kicked lightly, "Hey! This isn't fair!"

"We can come here another time, let's go somewhere else."

"I know somewhere fun we can go!"

"Home?"

"The park!"

"What are we, 12?"

"Ew no."

"Whatever you say, babe." I say smacking him playfully on the ass again.

"Hey! Stop it, you pervert!" Jimin whines and giggles.

I put Jimin down and he walks beside me as we head to the park.

"How am I the pervert?"

"You harassed me while I was climbing out of my house last night!"

"You rubbed yourself on me when I was peacefully sleeping."

"I thought you would wake up if I did that!"

"Try harder next time and maybe I'll wake up happily." I wink at him playfully.

"In your dreams."

We both chuckle and arrive at the park. Jimin runs to the swings and hops on one. His smile brightens up my day and I walk after him.

"Push me, hyung!"

"How about, no?"

"Please, baby?"

I sigh at the pet name and push Jimin lightly on the swings, his giggles make me weak and soft. He's not going that fast but I doubt he likes being high up.

After pushing him lazily, Jimin gets mad at me for pushing slowly on purpose.

"Yah~ Faster, hyung." Jimin says as I'm off-guard.