[ 30. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣? ]

"I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong."
———————————————————————

The room was silent, awkward to say the least. The tension was thickening by the minute and all of these hooligans couldn't stand the obvious strain in the room.

"Can I address the elephant in the room?" Dahyun asked breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Oh, Hoseok?" Lisa bickered.

Hoseok stuck up his middle finger, "Fuck off, I don't even look like the elephant here. I'm not the one who shoved five baguettes into their mouth last night," he said referring to the eldest in the room.

"Bitch, are you saying I'm the one who looks like an elephant? And for your information, I'm stress eating. I have a giant math test this Tuesday," Jin opposed.

"At least he's not the one who fucked up everything because they were still butthurt about a relationship that ended almost a year ago," Namjoon jeered.

"We wouldn't have gotten into this mess if someone didn't make us hide this from Yoongi in the first place!" Hoseok argued.

Jennie's head swerved from her lap to Hoseok, "If we told him then he would've killed Jimin with his bare fucking hands, Hoseok!"

Hoseok begged to differ, "Well, one is better than six dying; Look where we are now, being ignored and fighting with each other!"

"Can everyone shut the fuck up?! All of us played a part in this, so it's all our faults. Just because Yoongi can't handle the truth doesn't mean we have to pick at each other's skins," Dahyun tried to water down the situation at best.

"All he's done is make us worry and fear for our every action. Just because Yoongi's life is shit doesn't mean he has to make ours a living hell. We all need time away from him, and maybe each other," Jin suggested.

"So what? We just go our separate ways?" Lisa said as she fiddled with her sleeve.

Namjoon scoffed, "It's almost summer break and we're not even going to be on speaking terms with each other? What bullshit."

Jennie started packing up her things, "We just have to hope everything cools down before summer break starts."

"Whatever," Hoseok muttered as he pushed through his friends and left.

One by one everyone left. Some left with another, but they all went different ways after leaving the house.

And that day, the six friends went their separate ways till they all could agree on something.

Till Yoongi could get a grip.

-

Namjoon's House

Namjoon fiddled with his keys till he found the right one. He had just gotten off a shift at work and all he wanted to do was crash onto the couch.

Namjoon entered the house and got struck by  dthe smell of food. His mom must have been cooking something, maybe it was a special occasion or something, but Namjoon couldn't remember what special event could have been today.

He walked into the kitchen and saw his mom talking to none other than Mrs. Min and Yoongi right beside her.

Yoongi and Namjoon made intense eye contact at that moment and it was an interesting and weird sight for the two moms.

"Namjoon, take Yoongi upstairs. Mrs. Min and I are going to have a small conversation, okay?" Mrs. Kim said sweetly.

Namjoon nodded awkwardly and went upstairs into his room with Yoongi following. Once the bedroom door was shut and locked, there was huge tension.

"Okay, lets cut the crap."
———————————————————————

It's Britney, bitch.

-snifflemin