[ 49. 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 ]

"It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that loves you best."
———————————————————————-

Lisa and Jennie had no where to go, they were totally fucked. They're on the seventh story so jumping out the window is not ideal.

Jennie spots the closet and grabs Lisa's hand. They both dive in and shut the door and closet blinds. It's tiny and claustrophobic. Their shoulders are touching and a small movement could make a huge sound.

Being stuck in some stranger's hotel closet room is not what the two girls expected after stealing shampoo bottles.

They hear the main door open and footsteps. Lisa feels like her heart beat is the loudest noise in the room. Her adrenaline rush doesn't make this situation any better.

"You're sure this school is right for him? I've never sent him to private school yet alone boarding school. He's quite the ruffian, I do wish he'd behave better.." a voice speaks out.

"I assure you this boarding school will shape your son perfectly. We'll send him down the right path," another says.

The first voice is a female's. The girls can't speak or else they'll be caught, but they're thinking the same thing. The female voice sounds too familiar.

"I don't know.. I want him to get out of the current crowd he's in, they're not a very good influence on him. I'm unsure, since he'd never agree to this." There's a sound of papers rustling and movement.

"Let the school board know your decision soon. Sometimes it's better to decide for him. He's graduating sooner than you think, there's still time to prepare him for college. There's still hope for him in this school."

"Thank you for your time. I'll think about it."

"Of course, Mrs.—"

Lisa's phone slips out of her pocket and drops onto the floor with a loud crack. There's dead silence and sudden tension in the room.

The other two people in the room look over at the closet in suspicion.

"Let's leave.. I no longer feel comfortable having this conversation here."

"Agreed.."

-

The next morning..

After last night's talk, the two finally came to an agreement. Yoongi wasn't totally on board with the idea at first but he eventually gave in. There they were, standing in front of the airport.

Jimin was very determined to go back and bought the fastest flight back home. His trip with Yoongi would now be cut short.

They both get out of the car, "You sure about this? I could just go and let you stay.."

"I'm very sure, Yoongi. I want you to enjoy your last few days here.." Jimin unloads his stuff from the car.

Yoongi stops Jimin and takes his hands, "At least let me stay with you 'till you leave."

"Yoongi, I know you too well. You'd probably hold me back once I'm boarding," Jimin continues to make sure he hasn't forgotten anything.

"Please?" Yoongi stands there with a pout and puppy eyes.

Jimin sighs and cups his face, "Yoongi, if you keep giving me that look I'll have to kiss you to shut you up. That'll give us a lot of stares," he chuckles.

"I'll miss you," Yoongi hugs him tightly and doesn't let go. "Call me every other hour. If anything happens, just tell me. Especially on that plane, don't want some fuckin' creep even near you," his possessive and protective boyfriend side kicks in.