[4. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 ]

"To the moon and back, remember?"
———————————————————————

Sometimes Jimin questioned Taehyung's sudden urges. It wasn't really the time to celebrate or party when Jungkook has just confessed.

Jimin didn't know how to respond to Jungkook's confession. They had been friends for such a long time that a relationship might might ruin everything they've been through.

Jimin sat in front of his mirror fixing his faded pink hair. He was wearing a big over-sized hoodie with ripped jeans and converse.

'Who am I trying to impress, I just want to be comfortable at this party,' he thought to himself.

He grabbed my phone and headed outside to see two morons, who were much better dressed than Jimin.

Taehyung looked Jimin up and down. "Jimin, we aren't going to Target. What are you wearing?"

"Who am I trying to impress?"

"Seniors?"

"They wouldn't care, Taehyung."

"Whatever, don't come crying to me when you don't get dick tonight."

"I wasn't planning on getting—"

"Can we go, idiots?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"I'll go get the car, wait here."

Taehyung left and there was just Jimin and Jungkook alone. There was some uncomfortable tension between them, which had never happened before.

"Are you okay, Kookie?"

"I'm fine, Jimin. Let's just go to this stupid party." He walked after Taehyung and got in the car.

'Did I fuck up?'

-

Once they arrived at Seokjin's house, the scent of alcohol and drugs were undesirable. Jimin scanned the area to see that there were mostly seniors at this party with a few juniors scattered around.

"This party smells like a back alley."

"Cheer up, tight-ass. Let's find my cousin," Taehyung exclaimed.

"I'm getting a drink." Jungkook vanished into the crowd after that.

"Hey, does your cousin have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because they're sucking faces on that couch over there." Jimin pointed to the couch near the back.

Taehyung followed his finger and gagged at the sight. "Ew, Jimin!"

"You said you wanted to look for him," he chuckled.

"Looks like I don't want to look for him anymore," they both laughed.

Jimin stopped laughing as he saw the devil himself with his arm over Jung Hoseok while sitting next to Dahyun on the other couch. He felt sick and jealous at the sight of Hoseok and Yoongi together.

Jimin suddenly tensed up, "Taehyung, you didn't tell me Yoongi would be here."

"It's a senior party, what do you expect, Hyung?"

"I'm going to get a drink, Tae."

Jimin walked through the crowd of seniors as some bumped into him and even tried grabbing him. As he walked through the crowd, he saw people playing beer pong, making out and doing all sorts of drugs.

'Seniors are fucking wild,' he thought to himself.

As he poured himself a beer, he saw a familiar figure walking with a cigarette towards him. Jimin decided to ignore him and act like he didn't see him.