[2. 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 ]

"Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine."
------------------------------------------------------

Monday

No one fucking likes Mondays and if you do, what creature are you? Yoongi stumbled out of bed like he was drunk and walked into his bathroom. He looked in the mirror and fixed up his hair after brushing his teeth, he looked like shit. He had been feeling more lonely and troubled than usual but he didn't know what was wrong, he ignored the feeling like usual. As he finishes changing into regular clothes, he sees his baby sister in his door way.

"Whats up, Chae?"

"Can we go soon? I have to meet someone."

"Sure, baby sis."

"I'm not a baby anymore, Yoongi-ah."

"You're still a baby to me, Chaeyoung."

Yoongi always had a soft spot for Chaeyoung. She was the only sane family member he had and Yoongi loved her to death. If Chaeyoung is hurt, Yoongi takes care of it for her.

*In the car*

The car ride to school was chill, like always. Yoongi and Chaeyoung caught up with each other and gave each other advice. They were 5 minutes away from school and it was a bit quiet until Chaeyoung spoke.

"Okay so... I have a boyfriend."

Yoongi turns tense at these words. The last time Chaeyoung had a boyfriend was when she was 13. The guy ended up cheating on her so Yoongi busted his nose and knee cap.  Saying Yoongi is over-protective is an understatement.

"Who. When. How. The Fuck, Chaeyoung."

"Okay so he asked me out 2 weeks ago and now I'm his girlfriend... I swear we haven't done anything!"

"Who is this bastard?"

She was silent for a bit before answering.

"Sehun..."

Yoongi immediately slammed the break and Chae jolts forward.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOONGI."

"Did you just fucking say Sehun?"

"Yes. I did."

"Chae... You just turned 15 and you think you can pull that type of shit? Who do you think you are?"

"I-I know but I really like him, Yoongi-ah." She says softly.

'What the fuck does that have to do with anything?'

"I've never talked to Sehun and I already don't like him." He mumbled

"He's a really nice guy, he bought me flowers."

'Who does he think he is?'

There was silence in the car until Yoongi breathed in and sighed. "I'll let you two be together but if he hurts you, I'll fucking kill him with my bare hands. Don't pull any inappropriate shit in front of me, Chae."

"Thanks, Yoongs." She smiles.

*A/N When its in this writing;
ex: 'who is this guy?'
That means Yoongi/the character we're focusing on; is talking to their self in their head or thinking

-

Jimin was in math class when the door suddenly swings open and in comes Yoongi, surprisingly the teacher isn't here yet so he's technically not late. The only seat that was empty was the one next to Jimin's and he suddenly thought to himself, fuck. Yoongi slumps in the chair next to him and glances over at him.