[ 40. 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙞 ]

"Will he play you those songs just the way that I did?"
———————————————————————

[ important note at the end ]

Early in the morning the next day, Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder sleepily as Yoongi held all the baggage. The group had to meet at Hoseok's house, but Jimin and Yoongi were first to come so they waited outside, they also had no entertainment since it was early in the morning.

"I'm tired.." Jimin mumbled after he yawned for the third time.

"I know, baby," Yoongi kissed Jimin on the forehead, "We're just waiting for this dipshit to finish packing.."

A suitcase rolling with shoes dragging on the floor was heard not too far away, it was Dahyun. She had bags under her eyes and barely had her eyes open. "Let's get this shit over with."

Soon enough, everyone was outside of Hoseok's house, without Hoseok even being there. Everyone was getting frustrated and were afraid of missing their flight.

"HOSEOK, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT HERE, I WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO HAWAII WITHOUT YOU!" Dahyun screamed at the door and made everyone flinch.

The group decided to all pitch in all the left over money they had and go on a trip to Hawaii for the summer. Little did they know that this nine hour flight wouldn't be easy.

Shuffling and tumbling sounds came from the house and the door busted down with a scared-looking Hoseok. "I'm here!"

"Finally, lets go."

-

At the airport

"Everyone go relieve yourselves, it's a nine hour flight and don't be that window seat guy with the bathroom problems. I'm looking at you Namjoon!" Hoseok announced to the group. "Oh, and no quickies! We have no time for your hormones to kick in, Yoongi and Jimin!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes while pulling Jimin away from the idiot as Jimin laughed at Hoseok.

Once the group came back, it was time to board. They all looked at their tickets to see which seat they were assigned to.

"I'm sitting next to Hoseok for a nine hour fucking flight?!" Dahyun yelled and panicked. "I need to switch with someone!"

'Yikes' is what everyone thought as they quickly shuffled away from Dahyun.

The gang tried to settle in their seats and figure out who was sitting where, but it took longer than needed.

"Oh, looks like we'll be together, Namjoon," Jin smiled as he kissed Namjoon on the cheek.

All of a sudden, arms were put around both of them and someone squeezed in between them. "What's up losers, I'm middle seat," Yoongi announced as the two others cried in disappointment.

Lisa, Jennie and Jimin were in the middle row with Lisa in the middle seat. "Okay this isn't so bad, at least we're not next to Hobi," Lisa said.

On the other hand, Dahyun was stuck next to a child and Hoseok. So basically, two children she had to sit with, which didn't help at all.