[ 41. 𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨? ]

"Spin with me endlessly or at least until the end."
———————————————————————
[important note at the end]

As the others were having romantic moments and having fun, Dahyun was stuck between a literal child and Hoseok. The child was put there due to there being no seats left next to his older siblings.

The constant nagging, talking and complaining had Dahyun's blood boiling. Hoseok talked the whole time and the child needed a lot of attention.

"And that was the story of how I almost died," Hoseok told Dahyun, who didn't pay attention to any part of the story.

"Mhm," Dahyun mumbled sleepily.

"I miss my mom," the child whined as he crossed his arms.

"I miss my dignity," Dahyun said under her breath as she tried finding a movie to watch.

Once Dahyun picked a movie, the child and Hoseok watched as well and were surprisingly silent for the next half hour.

They were both silent until a very explicit and graphic sex scene started playing and Dahyun immediately went into panic mode.

Dahyun yanked the remote from Hoseok's hands and tried skipping through that scene but the buttons were jammed.

"Oh wow," Hoseok said with wide eyes.

"God damn it Hoseok cover the screen!" Dahyun scolded as she smashed the buttons repeatedly.

"What're they doing?" The child asked curiously.

"Uh.. yoga?" Hoseok answered awkwardly.

"Naked?" the innocent child wondered.

"Yeah.. some people are weird. Don't ever do yoga naked, understood?" Hoseok said as he didn't even bother to cover the screen.

"I give up, watch the sex scene for all I care!" Dahyun threw the remote at Hoseok's forehead and stormed away to the bathroom.

She was about to unlock the door until Lisa appeared in front of her, "Ah!" Dahyun squeaked.

Lisa laughed, "it's just me."

"You scared me.." Dahyun rubbed her temples in irritation, "I can't stand Hoseok, he's so annoying and we have six more hours to go on this flight! I don't think I can take it, I'm going to jump out of this stupid airplane."

"How about I ask the others if we can switch around?" Lisa comforted the very distressed Dahyun, "I don't think they'd mind, the staff wouldn't care too much either."

"Please do."

Lisa nodded and then went over to the guys, "do you guys mind switching seats?"

The all looked at Lisa, "who would we be sitting with?"

"Hoseok.."

The all turned to Hoseok who was messing around with a child as they were spilling a drink on the floor.

"Fuck no," all three of them said at once.

"I'm only moving if I sit next to anyone besides these dimwits and Hoseok," Yoongi claimed as he opened a really girly magazine.

"Dahyun was already going to sit with us, so we need Jimin to sit with one you guys or Hoseok," Lisa said as she glanced over at Dahyun.

Yoongi closed his magazine, "say no more, Namjoon, Jin, get the fuck out and go tell that kid to take a hike."

"You know what, I'll do it for Dahyun, not you Yoongi," Jin said as he gathered his stuff.

Namjoon took a deep sigh, "I'm not trying to be a third wheel, or witness some horrifying things, so I'll go bully a child now."