[ 25. 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 ]

"In the end you'll also be wanting me. You'll end up loving me. I hope so dearly for you to be like me."
———————————————————————

Taehyung jumped from his bed as his door opened and revealed Jungkook with a blank expression.

"How'd it go?!" Taehyung asked ecstatically.

"Well, he dumped me," Jungkook said as he slumped onto Taehyung's bed.

"Excuse me? He dumped you?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Well, he didn't 'dump' me, at least that's what he said, but he said we're on a break now," Jungkook laid on his stomach with his face buried inside Taehyung's pillow.

Taehyung frowned and rubbed Jungkook's back, "I'm sorry, Jungkook. It's my fault, I told you to do this, I'm sorry."

"This isn't your fault, Taehyung. Maybe I'm not enough to please Jimin's needs," Jungkook mumbled.

"Hey, dont say that! To be truthful, no one deserves you, Jungkook, you're incredible. You're more than enough and if Jimin doesn't see that, then, fuck him," Taehyung protested.

"Do you think he's using me?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Why would you ask that?"

"He well- Jimin said he needed to 'sort out his feelings for me' and something about moving on from the Yoongi situation.." Jungkook's eyes drooped down as he sat up.

"I can't believe him.." Taehyung mumbles to himself, "He's changed so much, what do you think happened?"

"He's in denial, he won't face the truth. I just think Yoongi made it worse and pushed the pressure onto him," Jungkook laid his head onto Taehyung's shoulder with his hair covering his eyes.

"Don't grieve over him, he's not worth it," Taehyung said as he saw Jungkook's eyes become glossy.

"You don't understand, I've liked him for so long and I messed up my chance," Jungkook said as he hid his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Hey, what makes you think I don't understand? Look, Yoongi liked him for a long time as well and Jimin left him too. You aren't the problem, Jimin is," Taehyung said as he played with Jungkook's hair and moved it away from his eyes.

They stayed like that for a bit, a long talk and lecture about how things happen for a reason.

It was never Jungkook's fault, he just happened to fall too hard.
———————————————————————

I went to the BTS concert yesterday and holy shit, it was the best day of my life.

Yoongi was so close and I-I- screeched and cried.

Sorry for the late horrible short update, I was preparing all week for the concert but uh, ima get back to my priorities now :>

-snifflemin