[12.𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙥 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 ]

"Fuck an apology. I'm NOT sorry for anything."
———————————————————————

Jimin woke up to Yoongi tightly hugging him from behind. He tried wiggling around but Yoongi just held him closer. Jimin was in an uncomfortable position because something was poking him.

"Aish, stop poking me with that thing!"

"Why don't you help me out, princess?" Yoongi mumbled putting his hand on Jimin's waist.

"Real funny, Yoongi. We have school, dumbass. Let go of me." Jimin dragged the 'e' and tried getting out of the older boy's grasp.

"5 minutes wouldn't hurt anyone, Jiminie." Yoongi said playing with Jimin's zipper.

"It hurt me very much. Get up, let's go."

"I'll be gentle but I can't promise anything, Park." Yoongi nuzzled his head into Jimin's neck.

"That's not what I meant-" Jimin said flustered.

"I meant it, nothings going on at school today, babe."

Yoongi gave kisses to Jimin's neck making him hum in satisfaction, "You don't even have a co-"

Yoongi pulled out a box of condoms and showed it to Jimin. Jimin turned away from him.

Yoongi rubbed Jimin's shoulder, "Chill, Park. I'll go fix it myself-"

"Okay, l-let's do it."

Yoongi was confused, "I-I was joking, Jimin. You don't have to do that, I know you don't want to do it-"

"I-I want to. I'm just afraid of the whole thing. I don't to lose it to some random fuck, might as well do it right now."

"You want me to do it? You're going to fucking regret that, Jimin. I can't do that."

"Then I'll do it." Jimin got up and put his leg over Yoongi straddling him. He tried unzipping his pants put Yoongi stopped him.

"Damn, eager are we?" Yoongi flipped Jimin over so he was on his back.

The older kissed and sucked on the younger boy's neck leaving pink to purple bruises here and there. Their kisses were erotic and passionate; sometimes a bit sloppy.

Jimin tugged lightly at Yoongi's shirt whining, "Okay, okay, you win." Yoongi chuckled taking off his long sleeved shirt exposing his upper body.

He was pale but well-built and fit. Jimin hadn't seen Yoongi so exposed up close before so he turned bright red with his cheeks burning.

Yoongi noticed and smiled not mentioning it. Yoongi took off Jimin's shirt as well amazed at how beautiful Park Jimin was.

Yoongi was about to take off his jeans as well before pausing, "Are you sure about this? We can stop anytime you want."

Jimin nodded and Yoongi proceeded to take off the rest of his clothes. Jimin was bare and exposed making Yoongi go crazy over how his body was utterly perfect.

Yoongi trailed his finger along his curves and crevasses making Jimin flinch from the cold touch. Jimin was very petite and small but still very curvy. Jimin had become very flustered and embarrassed from being so exposed in front the older.

Yoongi trailed kisses and bruises down the younger's body but once he got near Jimin's lower half, he put his knees together hiding that part.

"You're so tense, babe. Relax, it'll be okay."