[ 55. 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚? ]

"Sometimes all I think about is you. Late nights in the middle of June."
——————————————————————

Dahyun scans the clipboard and the list of "chores" she has to do around the parlor. Ever since they returned from their getaway all their responsibilities back home needed some tending. She sighs and looks at her watch. Hoseok is ten minutes late.

"Ready for ice cream!" Hoseok runs in with an optimistic attitude.

"You were supposed to clock in at three. It's already past that, Hoseok."

"Had a situation... I was looking for Sehun on my way here. He owes me one since I covered his shift before our trip. Turns out he flaked on me though," Hoseok grabs his uniform and heads to the back room.

"Whatever you say," Dahyun hums.

Hoseok heads back to the front, in uniform, and looks over Dahyun's shoulder at the clipboard, "Has he even been showing up to work? I know our boss gave us time off for our trip but is Sehun on vacation or something?"

"He hasn't came to his shifts for the past week. And it's not like he deserved time off; motherfucker always slacked off. Well, at least that's what the other workers are telling me."

"I know he didn't quit either. Once I see that asshole I'll find a reason to beat him up. Just watch," Hoseok says jokingly.

"Trust me, I've been clearing all his shifts since he bailed. I have a reason to shove this scooper somewhere he wouldn't like."

The parlor's bell rings and in comes a supposed customer. Instead of a regular, it's Chaeyoung. She never stops by. She's walking swiftly and has her arms crossed, very timid as well.

"There's my girl," Hoseok teases. "What's up with you?"

"Cut the crap. Where's Sehun? Where are you hiding him, hm?" Chaeyoung's obvious anger sky-rockets through the roof.

"Calm down, Chae," Dahyun sets the clipboard down. "He hasn't shown up to work in awhile. We're looking for him too but we were assuming he was with you."

"He hasn't been answering my calls or texts. I know one of you did something. This isn't some funny prank anymore. Just quit it and tell me!"

Hoseok flinches at her raised voice. "Look, if any of use would do something to Sehun it'd be your beloved brother who'd do something foolish like that."

"That's bullshit, Yoongi wouldn't cross that line."

"Well, I guess you don't know your brother that well," Hoseok shrugs.

"Sehun wouldn't just leave without saying a word to me. He's in trouble!"

Dahyun and Hoseok snicker at each other. "Sure he is."

Chaeyoung digs her nails into her palms, "You two are cunts, you know that?"

"That's a new word."

"Tell me where the fuck he is or I swear—" Dahyun pushes Chaeyoung back since she had been getting too aggressive with Hoseok.

"You should go. We're busy, Chaeyoung. We can't just stop working to find your idiotic boyfriend who decided to ditch," Dahyun opens the door for her. "Please leave if you have nothing else to say."