[ 17. 𝙎𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ]

"We're the kids who are dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive."
———————————————————————

5 weeks later..

A lot of cursing and erotic noises filled the Park's residence for the past weeks. Mostly on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays; rarely any other day.

It was considered a routine now, even Jinyoung and Mrs. Park dealt with it.

At the moment, no one was home except for the two teenage boys that were doing what you could only imagine.

Although it was hard to clearly hear anything but lewd sounds, there was rattling downstairs.

"Jimin.. you said everyone left early.." Yoongi questioned.

"They did. Its probably nothing; forget about it—"

Yoongi was a bit hesitant but continued with what he was doing. Slight crashing sounds and footsteps could be heard.

Jimin tried distracting Yoongi by getting on top and taking over. It worked like always but then Jimin was getting hesitant as well with the sounds coming from downstairs.

"What do you think that sound is?—" Jimin panted.

"It's probably your mom or Jinyoung. Who else would it be?" Yoongi wasn't so worried as before.

"She's at work 'till six.."

Yoongi hummed in response as he grazed Jimin's hip bones and thighs. Yoongi was completely out of it and just trying to keep Jimin occupied by kissing him.

"Should we go see what it is?" Jimin asked between the kisses.

Yoongi played with the boy's hair while gripping onto his hips keeping movement. He wasn't really listening to Jimin's worries.

"I don't want my family to hear me do this—"

"Then they would've complained to us if they had a problem with it." Yoongi really wasn't in the mood to be discussing this.

"But- What if- we should at least make sure nothing is going on down there.." Jimin kept looking at the door, not paying any attention.

"Jimin." 

"Yoongi, we're going down there—"

Yoongi bucked up his hips causing Jimin to yelp with his attention focusing on him. "Is that all you want to do right now, check what's going on downstairs?"

Jimin purred slightly with Yoongi's new satisfying action. It wasn't long for Jimin to start whining and moaning.

But nice things always end quickly. A loud thud came from downstairs making Jimin get off of Yoongi and putting on some clothes.

"Bullshit— Stay here all you want but I'm seeing who the hell is downstairs."

Jimin walked out and Yoongi groaned while putting on clothes and going after him. Jimin slowly tip-toed downstairs with Yoongi not pleased at all.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let's just see who's redecorating your house." Yoongi groaned while dragging Jimin to the kitchen.

They stopped to see someone in Jimin's kitchen; Jungkook.

They all looked at each other for a second.

"The fuck are you doing? Turning the house upside down?" Yoongi sassed.

"Jungkook- What're you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"I- uh- I was dropping off something for your mom. Your mom invited us over for dinner.."

"Uh excuse me—?"

Jimin dug his shoulder into Yoongi's arm to shut his mouth. "Thanks, Kookie. I'll see you later tonight, then."

"Yeah." Jungkook smiled before leaving.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a look. "What?"

"If he flirts with you at dinner he'll be dead by the end of the night."

"Possessive much?"

"Can't let anyone go near my Jiminie" Yoongi teased and pecked Jimin's forehead.

"Ew, get off." Jimin giggled pushing away Yoongi but Yoongi just came back hugging him.

"Yoongi~" Jimin whined. Yoongi was having too much fun messing with his boy. "Shut up, you love me."

"I do-" Jimin didn't even get to answer before getting thrown over Yoongi's shoulder and being 'carried' back into his bedroom.

"C'mon. You've get a task to finish, Jiminie."

-

Jimin fixed up his hair at his vanity with Yoongi looking grumpy.

"What's up with you?" Jimin sighed.

"I don't like the idea of Jungkook having the ability to flirt with my boyfriend tonight." Yoongi huffed.

"Are you five? It's just a family dinner; do you think Jungkook would do anything at a family dinner?" Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Also, I'm not your-"

"Don't ruin my day again. You're my boyfriend if I say so." Yoongi laid his head in the crook of Jimin's neck playing with his small hands.

Jimin sighed letting Yoongi have his way today. "Yoongi, go home now. I told you; you can't stay."

"Why not?" Yoongi whined.

Even though Yoongi was an asshole, he was cute sometimes. Jimin cooed at his pout. "My family and yours already had a family dinner, besides; I haven't talked to Kookie in almost a month."

"I still don't like this idea.." Yoongi mumbled.

Jimin cupped the elder's face and pecked his lips. "Go. Home." He giggled.

Yoongi groaned and pecked Jimin's cheek before leaving.

Jimin smiled as Yoongi left.

What a cutie.
———————————————————————

I don't understand why people read this book.

It's sucks-

I'm not dead.

Yet.

-snifflemin