[11. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 ]

"I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me."
———————————————————————
*Important note at end*

Min Yoongi

Jimin raises his brow at me in a confused manner, "What'd you say, I think I heard wrong?"

"We're going to vandalize a skank's property."

"That's like fucking illegal, hyung."

"I didn't stutter," I say as I walk down the stairs.

Jimin follows from behind, "Since When did you have a girlfriend? Aren't you gay?"

"Nope, sadly bisexual but strictly guys. Girls are fucking high-maintenance bitches but more easy."

"Woah, you're a man-whore." Jimin scoffs at me.

I look through a closet trying to find something, "Yeah but the difference is that I own up to it."

I throw a can at Jimin but he doesn't catch it, instead it hits him on the forehead. Must've hurt pretty bad because he was about to cry fir the millionth fucking time.

"I swear to fucking god, if you start crying again then I'll kill you with my bare hands."

Jimin covered his face and turned away from me, crying.

I sigh and turn him around, "If you stop crying then I'll try to be nice to you today. Hey, I'll even suck your dick to shut you the hell up."

Jimin wipes his tears and stops crying but doesn't face me.

I roll my eyes and peck the spot where I hit him, "All better, crybaby?"

Jimin nodded and I grabbed a few more cans and backpack, I tried not to hit Jimin on purpose this time.

"What the fuck are these?"

"Spray cans, dumbass."

"Thought you were going to be nice to me, hyung."

"I said try."

"Wait so we're spray painting your ex-girlfriend's house, as in Jennie Kim's house?"

"Hell no, I'd be dumb if I did that, she'd cut my dick off within a second. We're talking like 8th grade."

"You're not over her or some shit? That was almost 4 years ago."

"She's a whore and I'm way fucking over her flat ass. She cheated on me for 6 months with someone who though was my friend. Every year we get back age each other on this day, she goes fuck someone and I do fuck-all that comes to mind."

"Why is she getting back at you, isn't she the one who cheated?" Jimin asked.

"She misses my 9 inch." I say bluntly not facing Jimin.

Jimin choked on his spit and coughed a lot. He was clearly flustered and embarrassed at the conversation, exactly what I wanted.

"You're lying- There's no way I'm believing that.."

"I don't know, Park. Maybe find out for yourself and you'll know that I'm not lying." I smirk putting spray cans into a back pack.

"I'm not gonna- Nevermind, let's just get this over with." Jimin says dragging me outside.

-

3rd person

The two boys arrived at the house and walked slowly to the back. They dropped the bag and took out spray cans.