[ 18. 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 ]

"Things change but never in a million years would I have thought you would too."
———————————————————————

Jimin headed downstairs to see Yoongi talking to his mom.

"You're still here?" I thought you left already."

Yoongi turned to Jimin and acted as kind as possible. "Leaving without saying goodbye is considered rude, darling."

Yoongi always sounded so fake when he was in front of Mrs. Park. "Well you're rude everyday then, darling." Jimin bickered.

"Anyway, you have guests over so I'll be going. Bye, Mrs. Park." Yoongi then went up to Jimin and kissed him on the cheek and then glared at Jungkook who was waiting at the table while walking out of the house.

"We don't want them waiting, Jiminie." Mrs. Park led Jimin to the table where the Jeons were sitting.

-

Nothing was abnormal about this dinner. The Parks and Jeons had dinner together often but the last dinner they had together was 3 months ago.

Jimin was sitting next to Jungkook which was the only awkward thing about this dinner. Jimin had completely ghosted Taehyung and Jungkook and they hadn't spoken a word to each other.

The conversation at the table was ongoing and boring. Jimin nor Jungkook have spoken once. Jimin was falling asleep.

'this is a waste of time.' thought Jimin.

"Oh! I forgot to ask, who was that boy that left before dinner?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"That was Yoongi, Jimin's boufriend." Mrs. Park smiled.

"He's not my boyfriend." Jimin mummbled.

"Oh, so he's not your boyfriend or he is?" Mrs. Jeon was confused.

"He's just- um he's my-.." Jimin stuttered while trying to answer the question.

"He might as well be your boyfriend.." Jungkook scoffed.

"Jungkook! Don't be so rude to Jimin. They invited us over to their lovely home and cooked us dinner so might as well be polite." Mrs. Jeon scolded.

"I- uh. W-We're not .. official.."

Mrs. Park frowned. "You're not? Yoongi seems to really like you. He's so sweet and kind, he treats you well."

"He's really doesn't." Jimin scoffed.

That wasn't all true. Yoongi was sweet sometimes and he really cared about Jimin and treated him nicely but Jimin just thought it was an act. But Yoongi meant all his actions.

"Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out." Mrs. Jeon smiled. "I remember when Jungkook had a big crush on you."

Jungkook choked on his food and coughed loudly. "Mom!"

"It's true, it was really obvious." Mrs. Jeon teased.

"Yeah it was obvious." Mrs. Park chuckled.