[ 39. 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 ]

"I've never fell in love, I save those feelings for you."
———————————————————————

The house was pitch black except for the light coming off the tv that shined onto the two boys' faces. Jimin covered his face and screamed into Yoongi's shoulder as the tv flickered and had horrifying sounds coming from the movie.

"I-is it over?! Oh my god what's happening?!" Jimin said as he had his hands completely covering his eyes.

"Maybe if you watched the movie, you would know what's going on, Jimin.."

Jimin moved his hands away for a second before instantly screaming, "Yoongi! Oh my god, why did I trust you?! She's being cut in half!"

Yoongi smiled at Jimin's reaction and started playing with his hair as Jimin tried to watch the movie without screaming.

Jimin pouted as the movie continued. "Are you sure you don't want to change the movie? Yoongi asked Jimin, who looked like he was going to cry.

"I think I won't sleep at all tonight," Jimin said as he laid his head on Yoongi's lap.

"It's okay, I'll entertain you..." Yoongi said as he moved strands of hair out of Jimin's face.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, "Wow, real smooth."

"I don't mean it that way, unless you want it that way..." Yoongi smiled mischievously at Jimin.

Jimin smacked Yoongi on the arm,
"Oh shut up, you're stupid," he giggled.

Yoongi pouted dramatically in front of Jimin and rubbed the part of his arm that he got smacked on. He then decided to be petty and moved Jimin off his lap and faced away from him.

Jimin opened his mouth in shock, "Wow. Silent treatment?" Yoongi crossed his arms without saying anything to Jimin.

Jimin then slowly crawled over to Yoongi and back hugged him, "I'm sorry, Yoonie."

"Mhm," Yoongi tried to not show any reaction although he loved Jimin's hugs.

Jimin then drowned him in neck kisses and hugged him tighter, "Forgive me!" He whined.

Yoongi turned his head away from Jimin, still being petty and stubborn.

Jimin frowned because he thought Yoongi was actually mad at him, "I'm sorry, I love you," he mumbled in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi couldn't hold back his reaction, he changed to a shade of red and smiled cutely. Jimin giggled, "I win! See! You smiled!"

"No way! That's bullshit!" Yoongi said as he turned to Jimin.

"Yeah, whatever. Come here, stupid," Jimin smiled as he pulled Yoongi by the collar of his shirt for a kiss.

Yoongi kissed back but then pulled back for a second, "You're too cute, I love you too."

"I know I am," Jimin remarked.

"I'd love to continue, but my sister will be here any moment. Let's go to my room, yeah?" Yoongi got up and held his hand out.

"I'll only go if you carry me," Jimin demanded as he didn't budge from the couch.

Yoongi groaned, "Do you really think we'll make it up the stairs before my sister gets back?"