[ 45. 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙞, 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 ]

"If only I had just one day. I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent."
———————————————————————

[ A/N: Yes, a smut chapter. Here it is.

Before this chapter starts, please keep in mind that I'm not the author of Fifty shades of grey nor am I a expert at writing smut.

Yk, I tried, alright? 💀

It's been awhile since I wrote smut, give me a break—

just skip the smut part if u don't like that sort of stuff, you'll know right away when it starts

If this sucks, please don't say anything

I already know it sucks I don't need to be reminded ksjkddjndd]

-

As the birds began to chirp, Jimin slowly opened his eyes. Yoongi was spooning him tightly, so Jimin could only squirm around.

"Do you know how weird it was to sleep alone the other night?" Yoongi croaked out with his low raspy morning voice.

"Oh really?" Jimin turned onto his other side to face Yoongi.

"Yeah.." Yoongi yawned. "I had no one to knee me in the groin while I sleep."

"It's not my fault I move around a lot when I sleep.." Jimin moved strands of hair away from Yoongi's eyes as he still didn't open them. "Don't act like you don't like it."

"You really think being kneed in the groin is fun?" Yoongi finally opened his eyes.

"I missed your grouchy attitude in the morning. I had no one complaining to me early dawn."

"I missed your ass."

Jimin hit Yoongi's chest, all embarrassed, "shut up!"

"What? I thought we were supposed to be honest," Yoongi laughed.

"You're unbelievable," Jimin said unamused.

"Don't be such a snowflake, babe."

Jimin looked over Yoongi's shoulder at the alarm clock, "Fuck, it's already 7:40. We're supposed to meet with the others at eight for breakfast. I'm hopping in the shower," Jimin shuffled out of bed. "Join me? We can save time if we shower together.."

Yoongi shook his head and smiled, amused at his boyfriend's boldness. "Be there in five."

Jimin smirked playfully before heading off to the bathroom.

-

Hoseok woke up with a horrible headache. He looked at the other bed to see Namjoon awake reading, but Jin was still sleeping. "Why're you're up so early?"

Namjoon looked up from his book, "I slept early, remember?"

"Oh right.. that beer we drank gave me this killer headache. I knocked out so quickly."

"Good thing I didn't drink as much as you two. You think you're still up for today's adventure?"

Hoseok scratched his head, "I may leave earlier than usual, but I'll manage."