[16. 𝙉𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 ]

"I like to be alone. But I would rather be alone with you."
———————————————————————

Mrs. Park dragged the two boys downstairs after their 'activities.' She knew what they were doing but didn't say anything, she wanted them to have quality time together; she liked Yoongi.

"Yah, mom what are we doing?" Jimin whined.

"Let's watch a movie, Jiminie! I'm sure Yoongi would love to watch something with you; right?" She turned to Yoongi with a sweet smile.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and then Mrs. Park. "I-I guess so— Sure, why not."

"See! You boys need to get out more, you're always in your room."  Mrs. Park walked into the living room picking a movie.

Jimin hit Yoongi's arm. "The fuck, Yoongi."

"Your mom really wants me to stay— How am I gonna keep coming here if she hates me, huh?" Yoongi sneered.

Jimin plopped down on the couch with Yoongi joining him. "Whatever."

-

The movie was halfway through, Yoongi and Jimin were under a blanket cuddling while Mrs. Park had fallen asleep.

Then, Jinyoung came downstairs and looked at the scene in front of him. "What're you doing, Jiminie?"

"Watching a movie, wanna join?"

Jinyoung sat across from the two. "I'll stay for a bit."

"Okay," Jimin turned to Yoongi and got up, "I'll be right back, don't kill Jinyoung when I'm gone."

Yoongi nodded and Jimin left leaving him alone with Jinyoung.

It was silent for a few seconds and then Jinyoung spoke. "You guys are really fucking noisy."

"Blame Jimin, not me." Yoongi scoffed.

"I couldn't even get my homework done, can't believe my mom even lets you in here." 

"Not my fault your mom likes me, she doesn't seem to mind on what we're doing."

"She should. I don't think it's good for you to be with Jimin." Jinyoung bickers.

"And why is that, brat?"

"Well, Jimin deserves more," Jinyoung starts, "and you're not qualified to be his 'boyfriend.' Jiminie needs someone better than you, anyone but you."

"First of all, asshole, I'm not his boyfriend. Second, if he doesn't want me here then I'm gone, yet he hasn't say anything yet." Yoongi is losing patience, "And 'qualified?' This isn't a fucking job interview. It's Jimin's choice to be around me, not yours."

"He should realize that what he's doing with you is a mistake."

"You fucking—"

Jimin comes back into the room making them both fall quiet. He didn't hear anything they said;  hopefully.

Yoongi got up from the couch and walked to Jimin. "I should get home it's late, I'll see you tomorrow?"

Jimin nodded and smiled. Yoongi sighed and pecked his forehead before leaving.

Yoongi left furious and questioning their so-called relationship. Nothing seemed to be how he wanted it.

Was he supposed pop the question or just assume they're something he wishes to be?

He can't do anything but wait it out.

Yoongi got home and walked right into his room passing his mother asleep on the couch and Chaeyoung studying.

He fell onto his bed and sighed.

Maybe this is all a mistake.
———————————————————————

I can't write this week but I'm so fucking scared because the SPEAK YOURSELF tickets are live next Friday and I'm gonna be getting tickets (hopefully).

I really want to go and I'm crying because I don't think I'll get them.

Help a sister out and understand that writing isn't the thing I want to do this week or next.

This is the shortest chapter I've ever written but I had to give you guys something.

I'm also not doing well with mental health so, bare with me.

:(

-snifflemin