[ 43. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 ]

"Ain't gotta do nothin' crazy; See, all I want you to do is be my love."
———————————————————————

Yoongi woke up early since Hoseok told them beforehand that they had plans. Jimin was still sound asleep and seemed so peaceful.

Yoongi took a quick shower and got ready. He then decided to check if Jimin was awake yet, he was not.

He walked over to the bed and moved Jimin's bangs out of the way, "Jiminie? You should wake up, we have plans." Jimin hummed in response and just turned over onto his other side.

Yoongi shook him lightly for a bit till Jimin groaned and barely opened his puffy eyes. "Do we have to go?"

"You don't want to?"

Jimin stuffed his face into the pillow and whined, "I'm so damn tired."

Yoongi took Jimin's hand, "It'll be fun. After a few hours you'll be energized, I promise."

Jimin rolled over into his back and rubbed his eyes, "I'm forcing you to cuddle when we get back."

"Of course."

-

Dahyun, Lisa and Jennie had woken up with major eye bags and red eyes due to the lack of sleep from the girls' night. Jennie had trouble sleeping because of the horror movies.

Lisa looked at the clock on the wall, "we have another hour to sleep. I'm sure they won't mind if we were late by a bit.."

"I could care less if we're late," Dahyun yawned.

-

Hoseok was wide awake and full of energy. He woke up two hours earlier than planned and was too excited to just go back to sleep. He was completely ready to just leave at any moment. As for the couple in the room, they were in deep sleep and spooning.

Hoseok looked at his phone and saw the time. He sprung up from his bed and then opened the blinds so the sun shined right onto the two's eyes.

"Jung Hoseok, god damnit!" Jin used his arm to cover the sunlight and threw a pillow at Hoseok. Namjoon was unbothered and yawned.

"Ready for our adventure?"

"I'm kind of scared of what you'll make us do, Hoseok. Are you sure we're not going to hunt a gorilla?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok was someone who the group questioned what disaster he could make next. He's unpredictable.

Hoseok made an animated smile, "I assure you no one is going to die. We're just here to have fun. Now get ready, love birds!"

Jin murmured some curse words under his breath as he grumpily stomped into the bathroom. Namjoon took his time to get ready and was in a upbeat mood.

Hoseok banged on the bathroom door, "Jin, be more like Namjoon. You act like a pregnant woman sometimes!"

Jin slightly opened the door to only flip him off, "fuck off~" he sung.

"I mean he's getting somewhere right?" Namjoon laughed.

"I've been ready since six, so I'll go grab a table for breakfast. Tell the others, as well," Hoseok opened the door and said one last thing before leaving, "Hurry the fuck up, Jin!"

-

Hoseok waited for the others patiently. He had told them seven-thirty sharp, and it was almost time till they started arriving. He couldn't be happier to be on a trip with his friends.

Once it neared seven-thirty, Namjoon arrived without Jin. "Wheres Seokjin?" Hoseok wondered.

Namjoon sat down and opened the menu, "He had to wash his hair real quick."