[ 33. 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮? 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨. ]

"Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision."
———————————————————————

A new blooming and cute couple soon became the talk of the school. Everyone seemed to love these two together, I mean, they were meant to be.

We're obviously talking about Namjoon and Jin.

Just kidding, it's Taehyung and Jungkook. Namjoon and Jin have been dating for months so they're not exactly new anymore, but they'll always be the superior couple at this school.

What were we talking about? Couples? Gross.

Anyway, it wasn't exactly announced but the couple became all lovey-dovey everywhere at anytime.

And what friends just act all romantic towards each other? (Some friends do but that's not the point..)

With summer break almost here for the morons of this high school, everyone seemed to be settling their differences, it was quite peaceful to say the least.

Well... maybe not everyone was in a good mood for the summer. You probably already know who I'm talking about, Yoongi.

Although Yoongi and Namjoon settled the tension and were on good terms again, Yoongi was stressed out with all the studying he had to do. But on the bright side his grades didn't look like complete utter hell anymore.

And with being stressed out for the past week or two, he and Namjoon were playing video games on a Friday night.

There were curses and insults echoing in the enormous house from these two boys playing video games.

"Yoongi!" Chaeyoung yelled from downstairs.

Yoongi didn't answer and ignored his little sister.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi while still playing the game, "Shouldn't you answer her?"

"Why should I? I'm about to beat you anyway," Yoongi said without his eyes leaving the tv screen.

"Yoongi!" Chaeyoung whined annoyingly.

"I'm busy, Chae!" Yoongi yelled back.

"I don't think you should ignore me, Yoongi! It's important!" Chaeyoung warned.

"Can it wait, god damnit?!" Yoongi groaned.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "Fine, I broke my fucking leg, asshole!"

Yoongi and Namjoon both looked at each other with bulging eyes and then proceeded to tumble off the bed and run out of Yoongi's bedroom.

They both had socks on and Yoongi had wood floor, so do I really need to say how many times they fell over and tripped?

Let's just say Namjoon should take a trip to the doctor soon.

"Chaeyoung!" Yoongi ran down the stairs towards a perfectly fine and standing Chaeyoung. "You said you broke your leg, what the fuck?"

"Well I tried to get your attention because uh," Chaeyoung moved out of the way to reveal Park Jimin at the doorway.

"Fuck my life."

Namjoon finally caught up to Yoongi and stood behind him as he was having an asthma attack from all the running, "L-Lungs c-c-can't keep up— ha-having h-heart attack-" Namjoon huffed.

Yoongi elbowed Namjoon in the stomach which made him look up and see Jimin, "Oh, shit-"

"Namjoon, Chaeyoung, leave." Yoongi commanded.