[ 60. 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 ]

"Shooters move in silence, dead before shells hit the ground."
———————————————————————
TW: mentions of abuse.

Summary will be included at the end if you are not comfortable proceeding with this chapter. |

Yoongi, Hoseok, Dahyun, Gowon, Sehun and many other people were sat outside the principal's office waiting to be called in. Everyone was either bruised badly, bleeding or left without a scratch.

So many people had held each other back or jumped into the fight, that the line to be called in looked like a waiting room in a hospital. Even Jennie and Lisa were somewhere near the end. As for Joon and Jin, they chose to not get involved due to their scholarships being on the line.

Yoongi sighed and looked to Dahyun. "I really owe you one for socking Gowon in the face."

"Anytime."

"Min Yoongi," the principal called.

Yoongi stood up from his chair and headed in. He sat down with a snarky grin as the principal took out papers. This was just another trip to the office, like any other day. Or so he thought.

"Where do I start..." he clears his throat. "Starting a fight, caught with contraband and smoking on school grounds. As a senior I expected more from you," the principal clicks his pen repeatedly.

"Let's just cut to the chase. How long is my suspension?"

"I'm afraid it's not that easy." The principle draws Yoongi's attention to the door.

Mr and Mrs Min walk in with faces full of disappointment, which isn't anything new to Yoongi. His face turned into more annoyance. "Why are they here?"

"Nice to see you too, son."

"I've brought Mr and Mrs Min here because I'm afraid our odds point to expulsion," the principal jots down a few words onto his paper but where Yoongi's sitting he cant make out what it is. "If Sehun's family decides to press charges the decision will be made. I still have a long meeting with them as well. For now, there's no final answer."

"Phew, that's good news," Yoongi stretches carelessly.

"We'll continue talking, Mr and Mrs Min. I'll call you for any updates but for now we'll be giving Yoongi detention everyday, that is if he comes back, and a week of suspension 'till we discuss with Sehun's family," The principal leads them out.

"Thank you for everything," Mrs. Min smiles before walking out with Yoongi and Mr. Min.

As the three of them walk into the school parking lot they stop. "You have someone waiting for you."

Yoongi turns to see Namjoon running towards him. He smiles and hugs him tightly. "I can't tell if it's good or bad news, depends on how you look at it..."

"You look horrible," Namjoon looks at all the bruises on Yoongi's face.

"Thanks. I might get expelled, though. It depends on Sehun and if he presses charges or not."

"That sucks. What do you think will happen? I mean, looks like your parents are gonna freak once you're home. Call me if anything happens, alright?" Namjoon pats him on the back with a worried look as he glanced at his parents; who glared at them like hawks.

"I'll let you know before anyone else," Yoongi tosses his keys to Joon. "Get outta here and find Jimin and Chaeyoung. Take them home and make sure they're safe."

Yoongi makes it back to his parents quickly and they all walk to their car. Before going into the back seat Mrs. Min slapped him across the face with her long nails, slashing his cheek.