[ 21. 𝙊𝙝, 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 ]

"Another cog in the murder machine."
———————————————————————

"What the fuck is wrong with all of you?! Who the fuck said it was a good idea to do this?!"

No one said anything, they all looked around and avoided eye contact with the tempered male.

"Fuck this shit. All of you make me sick, I never want to see any one of you ever again."

Monday; 6 hours ago...

Yoongi woke up feeling like shit. We've been over this, but Yoongi despises Monday mornings, this one more than usual. None of his friends talked to him over the weekend and said drinking at Dahyun's was canceled. Which, never gets canceled unless Dahyun goes on vacation or the group is in a awkward situation.

He wanted answers to why everyone was acting weird. He tried texting and calling, but no answers at all. Maybe he fucked up again or something. Yoongi didn't know what he did but knew he probably had to apologize.

Yoongi got to school and didn't see any of his idiotic friends. They weren't standing in their usual spot, smoking under the bleachers, or in the bathroom scaring some freshman.

-

A/N: I won't being doing all my dialogue like "this" anymore.

Dahyun, Hoseok and Jin ran around school gathering everything for the mini 'surprise' later. Dahyun and Jin were holding food while Hoseok was empty-handed.

"Find an empty classroom, you dumbass; We have to hide this!" Jin scolds.

"Why the fuck do we have to hide this in a classroom?!" Dahyun groans, "Lets go straight to his house!"

Jin shakes his head, "But I have a history test in first period-"

"We can't go straight to his house because we don't have the fucking key!" Hoseok reminds the two.

The two suddenly turned wide eyed because of the certain black haired male that had just walked in school.

"Well, go fucking get it!" They say as they push Hoseok towards Yoongi.

-

All of a sudden a certain dumbass bumps into Yoongi and knocks him down.

Hoseok rubs the back of his neck and nervously pulls him back up, "Heh, sorry about that... It was totally my fault." Hoseok was talking as if he had never met Yoongi before.

"Why're you talking like you've just bumped into a stranger?" Yoongi chuckles.

Hoseok laughs it off while looking around to see if Dahyun and Jin had left the area yet, "Er, well, I'm just feeling... weird today?"

"And why is that?"

"Oh uh- did I say weird? I meant... great! I'm feeling really good- great!" Hoseok stammers as he sees two more idiots walk into the school not aware of Yoongi; Lisa and Namjoon holding gifts.

"Hey are you okay?" Yoongi slowly turns to see what Hoseok was looking at, "What're you looking at-"

Hoseok swiftly turns Yoongi back around and holds him in place while holding his hands mistakenly, "I was um looking at nothing— Hey, uh, um um.. let's go smoke under the bleachers, yeah?" Hoseok desperately tries leading Yoongi away

"Hoseok."

Hoseok panics even more and tries dragging the older away from the hallway and fails miserably. "Let's go, first period is about to start-"