[3. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 ]

"Damn, your kiss and the awful things you do."
------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and Jimin's friendship wasn't very normal. Jimin never noticed but the relationship seemed very one sided. Jungkook and Jimin had been just friends for a long time but it was obvious that Jungkook wanted to be so much more than that.

Jungkook developed his crush first in 2nd grade but never said anything. Jimin wasn't fond of his sexuality at the time so he focused on girls to seem normal. Jungkook never confirmed his sexuality at such a young age but he knew for a fact that he liked Jimin as more than friend.

So here we are, Jungkook going up to Taehyung to confront him. Taehyung and Jimin were close, Jungkook and Jimin were close as well but never Tae and Jungkook.

Taehyung was in the library where he usually caught up with his studies because he was always behind. Taehyung was reading a book when Jungkook suddenly came up to him.

"Psst!," he 'whispered'. "Taehyung!" The older ignored the younger's obnoxious whisper yelling. "Taehyung!" Jungkook said even louder, it's a surprise that he hasn't gotten kicked out yet. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the sound of the younger's voice.

He turned around in his chair annoyed. "I heard you the first time! What do you want?" He whispered softly.

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure why not, kook."

The two morons weren't even whispering at this point which isn't shocking because they get kicked out of most public places for their humorous and boisterous attitudes.

"Okay so I wanted to—"

"Do you two fucking mind?" A third voice had joined in. "I'm trying to study for a test and your yapping is driving me fucking nuts," The hot-headed girl was Hirai Momo, a Japanese student, the most uptight bitch ever.

The two rolled their eyes and left the library quietly. They then went behind the school so no uptight bitch would interrupt them.

"Whats up, kook."

"Its about Jimin."

Tae sighed, he wasn't surprised. "Of course it is."

"So, I really like him."

"Yea, everybody knows that. You're really obvious."

"Okay not the point, I just feel like he doesn't feel the same way."

Taehyung exhaled and crossed his arms. "I mean if you don't ask then you'll miss your chance, right?"

"I guess so but how do I do it?"

The older was getting more annoyed by this conversation. "Just talk to him like you normally do, kook."

"But-"

The bell had rung which meant lunch was over.

"I have to go now, I hope you figure it out." Taehyung coldly says as he walks away with his things.

Jungkook noticed his cold attitude but didn't want to bring it up. Kook took his things and headed to class.

-

Yoongi was in the boy's bathroom having a smoke with Hoseok like he usually does when he needs advice.

"I just think you overreacted, hyung."

Hoseok has always been the smart one in their friend group aside from Jennie, he learned right from wrong after middle school and he got good-ish grades.