THE VERY BEGINNING

PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES AND THE PICTURES BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFULL OWNER.

*********************
Jimin: Tae baby we are leaving for Seoul in two days.

Taehyung didn't believe his ears , his prayer are almost answered but he knows he still have a long way to go but for the first time in years he was happy.

Time skip:
The day have finally arrived , the day when Taehyung is going back to where he used to belong , where his family , friends and his lover was.

Today he had a mix feeling , he didn't know whether he should be happy or sad because what happened and what he did in the past was not good , the situation has changed. He no more had any family , nor friends and he had lost his lover too. Then why he is so happy to back , why his heart have hopes. Will anyone is going to believe him, what ever it was but today he was feeling a little hopeful.

With deep breath , he picked his bag which was soon taken away by Jimin.

" Haven't i told you not to pick weight. " He said and Kissed Taehyung forehead.

" Yes i-i am s-sorry " Taehyung stuttered like always , stuttering have become his habit these days.

" Get in the car. " Jimin said after loading their luggage. " Seoul city here we com- But TaeTae-" he turned to look at Taehyung who just opened the passenger door to sit in the car. " Behave or else you know, what i can do, right? " Jimin smiled the most devilish looking angelic smile.

Taehyung bit his lip to stop himself from crying , Jimin's threads are not something to take as a joke , he knows that Jimin will do anything to keep him by his side. He didn't Answer as he sat inside the car. It pissed Jimin , but for the first time he let it go.

And soon they were off to their said destination. After couple of hours of silent driving , Taehyung started to recognize the street ,he knew these streets and roads very well , he grew up here,All the memories from the past came crashing through his mind.
                 *******************

( Hello readers , from now onwards the chapter will be based on Taehyung past life describing how, what , why and when things started to change in his life. So don't get confuse. )

Flashback ( Taehyung pov)

Finally JIMIN is back. I thought to my self and smiled while walking towards the college.( Read CH : pain pain pain for more detail).

Later that day , when i was about to leave for home with Joonie, i saw Jimin standing near the college gate with his luggage. I ran towards him.

" Hello again" i smiled brightly.

" Hey " he smiled back too.

" Taehyung we are getty late , Jin will kill us if we got late again." Jonnie started whining.

" Oh C'mon , it's Jin hyung we are talking about , he'll never kill but yes he will definitely scream at us-"

" I am going then, i don't want to get scold today and get night duty , i have a date tonight. So i am leaving. Bye MinJi" With that Jonnie started to walk away.

" His name is Jimin you TRAITOR!!!. " His just kept waving his hand and soon he was out of my sight

" Anyway what are doing here with all these bags" i pointed at Jimin's bags.

"Well i didn't knew that you have to book room beforehand, you can't just walk in and ask for a dorm room. " Jimin while rubbing his neck and smiling cutely.

" Isn't it obvious" i raised my right eyebrow. " Well anyway don't worry , there are alot of flats around the university that you can easily rent but-" i clench my teeth and mumbled " well they are super expensive to be rented alone." I checked my watch and yes i am a little late for my job.