SAVE ME

Tae POV:
"I love you too". I had to say it in words . Because he doesn't take nods/ silence as an answer. Last time when i nodded he-
=============================
Flashback:
5 months ago:
Me and him was sitting on the couch it was Saturday noon, a movie was playing on the TV. He was holding my hand which was hurting due to staying in the same position but i can't say any thing. I am not even a least bit interested in the movie . Its been a whole month in this hell and i still don't know how to get out of here, I was looking at his face trying to figure out what made him changed like this . Was it me? Or was he always like that? . I was in deep thoughts when he turned to me.

"Babe i love you" i kept quite. And just nodded my head after a second. What can i even say. I can't tell him that i can't love my rapist but then he suddenly squeezed my hand tightly.

"I-its hurting" i said trying to get my hand out from his hand.

"So you do got a tongue so why!!!!  The fuckin hell you did not answer me BEFORE!!!!" i flinched at his tone but kept quite and that's when he had it . He twisted my hand backward to the point it was touching my back . If he had force a little more it could have broken.

"W-what do you ahh w-want me to s-s-ay. S-s-s-top pulling ahhhh it . you are going to- Ahhhh b-break i-it ahh off" i said crying.

"What do you say in return when someone you love says i love you to you " he said with gritted his teeth.

" i-i-i-i love ahhhhhh" i was whispering when he pulled up my hand more..

"Louder!!!!!!!!". he yelled hard.

" I love you too !!!!" . i screamed as loud as i could so that he can hear it loud and clear. Just than i heard a pop sound ,my arm disjointed because of the abnormal force he was putting on it.

"Ahhhhhh i can't feel my arm , i can't move it . Ahhhhh its hurts like hell" i groaned in agony, he quickly realized my arm , which just limp downwards lifelessly

"It will be fine let me call my doctor". he said calmly while i was terrified and panting like crazy . How can he be so calm like that. I just kept sobbing quietly due to the pain. No matter How much you broke me I'll not loose my hopes.
Flash back ends.
==============================
Tae Pov:
"BUT AFTER 5 MONTHS OF THIS TORTURE AND ALL THE PAIN ,I AM LOOSING MY HOPES. WILL SOMEONE EVER SAVE ME FROM THIS REALITY."

==============================

So its an update day. And yeah its a really short chapter but there will be another update. Well hope you guys are liking the story .

I purple you all 💜 💜💜

Pleaseeeeeeeee vote.