Love

No proof reading and all the pictures belongs to their rightful owners.
************************************

TAEHYUNG POV:

It's been a week since i get a glimpse of Jungkook, he looked exactly the same , as i remembered. I wonder whether he miss me or not because i know exactly how much i missed him in all those years. Was he heart broken when heard about my marriage, of course he would have , i recall clearly how possessive he was about me. He was just about the right mixture of sweet and possessive at the same time. I chuckle as all the memories started to roam in my mind.

I really want to meet him and tell him that i am sorry for what i did , i really want him to know that I didn't betrayed him , i want to talk to him badly but I can't because of this stupid thing around my neck.

I touched the Cell phone , which was hanging around my neck .

"Ehem , are you okay ? " Jin Hyung's voice caught my attention.

" Yes , i am . " I smiled as i turned to face him. He frowned a little as he placed the fruit on the table that he brought for me on the table.

" Taehyung i being, meaning to ask you something?"

" Sure Hyung go head- wait my phone is dying, do you have type C charger? " i started panicking

" Yes, wait let me brought it for you. Calm down, why do you look so tensed. " Hyung quickly handed me the charger.

" I have to go home now. " I quickly gathered my stuff , i have to be at my home before my phone dies , jimin will be furious or what if he thinks differently and hurt Jin Hyung.

The thing is , my phone is getting tapped by Jimin , he can easily hear my conversation with anyone even when i am not on call, the normal face to face conversation, he hear that too but if the phone dies he just gets furious and after the Concert Incident, he put a ribbon on the phone so i can keep it around my neck all the time.

" you're is on charge , so it won't be dying anytime soon. Taehyung why you got so workup about that? Does Jimin have something to do with it ? " Jin Hyung questioned.

" Emm , no Hyung. Why would Jimin be Minding about my phone. it's just i think i should leave . i mean, i have been here for about an hour now. That's wh-"

" just an hour have passed since you came here , if were going to rush back like that you should have stayed home. " Jin Hyung looked upset.

" Hyung-" *DING* my cell notification rang.

I quickly check the notification.

JIMIN:
"Stay don't let Hyung get
Suspicious of anything. "

I placed the phone in the basket again and turned to Hyung with my boxy smile. " I'll stay for dinner, if you're going to pout like that" i walked towards Hyung and hugged him. Soon he smiled back.

" Fine , I'll cook the best food for you today. Okay . " On which i nodded soon we were in the kitchen.

" Hyung, what were you going ask me before?" I ask.

" Yeah that , are you happy with Jimin?" He suddenly ask me out of a blue.

" Yes Hyung, i am carrying his baby why won't i like him. I love him , he the greatest and i am happy. " I said with a serious face.

" Taehyung I'll be honest , Jimin looks like he is head over heal for you but You always gave a vibe that you are forcing yourself to be with Jimin" Tears gathered in my eyes as i realized that Hyung finally realized my condition but before i could speak Hyung continued.