Secrets (pt 1)

All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners.

*************************
AUTHOR'S POV:

" It's about to burn." Taehyung whisper yelled as he saw Jimin in daze while making sandwich for 1 of the customer.

Jimin quickly looked at the stove and was glad that the food was okay. He took a breath of calm as he didn't wanted to get scold by Jin again. He quickly served the sandwich to the said customer and started making latte for another one.

Jimin was not feeling well from past 6 days , he didn't even get much sleep , no matter how hard he tried. All the thoughts, first about Hobie and now Taehyung was so much for him.

Hobie was talking to him normally but they hardly go on dates plus Hobie still didn't tell him about the dance competition. Even though Jimin was the one to convince Taehyung to join Hobie as he thinks Taehyung is his luck and it really worked Hobie did get his big break but still didn't even said a word of appreciation to Jimin.

Maybe he doesn't know but what if he knows about Jimin's efforts but still chose to ignore him.

Anyway what bothered Jimin the most was Taehyung's past , all the What ? Why? and hows? were roaming in his mind. Was he thinking too much or is there really a deep past-

" Jimin are you alright?" Taehyung called Jimin again pulling him out of his thoughts.

" Yeah i am okay. " Jimin smiled plainly.

" Then will you mind telling me why you are pouring latte in a up side down cup. " RM interrupted crossing his arms and crooked his eyebrows.

" Sorry." Jimin quickly replied and started cleaning the mess, he created.

" Namjoonie , stop it. Don't you know Jimin is not feeling well these days Maybe because of Hobie's ignorance." Taehyung raise his brow at Jimin too as he is now tired of asking about what's Bothering Jimin.

" Taehyung then tell him , what hobie told you" Taehyung make a zip your lips up gesture but Jimin caught him.

" What ? Are you hiding something ? Is hobie really cheating on m-"

" No no no , Jimin please don't over think it's not like tha-"

" He wants to marry you but he is waiting for your proposal first" RM quickly interrupted Taehyung and gave the hint but Jimin didn't quite get it.

" Joonie~~" Taehyung whined." I told you I'll tell him" he pouted.

"Well anyway guys today's shift is over for you 2 and i am incharge of closing. So you guys can clean, leave and talk deeply at home." RM concluded before leaving.

Timeskip:

" So are telling me that hobie wants to get engage? " Jimin was a little shock after hearing why Hobie is ignoring him.

" Yes , when i asked him why is he not telling you about his competition and all the wins , he said that he wants you to propose him when he got nothing and also to prove that you actually care about him." Taehyung repeated himself in one go.

" This sounds like an excuse for doing break-up, like we're just dating for only 9 months , how can i-" 

" I told him the same that you're shy and introverted, how can you but he said that he is also trying harder to do everything according to you. So now he wants you todo something for him as well." Taehyung concluded.

" It's not just something , he is asking about a proposal, a commitment for life. I don't know if i have the guts to get committed to other person except yo- Myself" Jimin almost exposed himself. " I know hobie is a very loving and kind person but how can i-"