YOU BELONG TO ME

HIS POV:
Its sunday no work today means i am going to spend my day with my love . But i have to go grocery shopping today . I am still on the bed lying next to my baby who is curled up in a ball naked . I can see the fading bruise marks . Which i gave him a week ago .i didn't mean to . It's just he never learns . I slowly touch his sleeping face . I am being so gentle in that ,just tracing his jaw line neck and lips . I don't want to wake him up . He is smiling in his sleep may be he is dreaming about me . Or what if he is dreaming about someone else . I'd hate that . Is he really thinking about someone else like that . Because he never smiles in front of me . May be i am over thinking stuff  may be he is not smiling at all right it just his lips are little curl up . Well *giggle* . Is he giggling, why the hell is he giggling like that what is he seeing in his sleep.  I hate it that i can't look through his thoughts.  Before i could think my hand moved on its own .*slapped*.  He opened his eyes wide with a shock . Tears brimming  in them .

"Why the hell you were smiling in your god damn sleep" i said grasping his face tightly.

"I-i-i-i wasn't S-s-s-smil-"He said but i cut him off. " really you weren't?  Then you are saying i am lying to you? Huh!".i pulled his hair and brought his face near me . I kissed him as rough as i could . I can taste the blood . But he had to know HE BELONGS TO ME . ONLY ME.

"Tell me now . What you were dreaming about or else . You know me better !!!" he flinched a little . I guess because of my tone . But open his plump and bruised lips to answer.

"I was just D-d-dreaming about my past" he said almost on the verge of crying .

"Tell Me the whole thing" i said but before he could say any thing my phone started ringing ~i am the one i should love~~ i picked it up

"Hello,
Hm , hm
Okay,
I'll be there"

"Babe i am going to see my law-" i cut my self and look at my love,he was literally sobbing. His right hand is covering his mouth i guess he is doing that because he didn't wanted the lawyer to hear his sobs . What a obedient baby boy he is . All my anger vanished because of the sight in front of me. His beautiful swollen eyes , His messy hair , his tear coming down from that milky skin and i thought again. He loves me . That why he is saving me .how can i be jealous.He must be dreaming about me . Ah i am so stupid ain't i?.

"Honey cup i have to go . My lawyer wants to meet me. I'll be back in an hour then we'll go shopping okay " i said softly.  How can i hit him like that . He looks so vulnerable while bawling like that.

"O-o-kay ." He said with his eyes widen with shock on the news of going out. Of course its been 4 months since i last took him out .
================================
Tae POV:
Dreaming about past
"Kookie~~~~" i said almost singing .

"......"

"I am sorry~~~~~ baby".

"......"

"Ahhh kookie cmon i was just talking to Jackson about our project. Baby he is my partner and i need his help to finish our project".

"...... "

"Koookie~~ are you sure you're 4 year older then me cuz you're being a child here .".

"...... "

He is still ignoring me . We have been dating for like 7 months and he is still so insecure towards me . Like right now i was talking to jackson about what our project is going to be about. And this grumpy old cutie got mad at me about that. (How can he be the CEO of many big companies ,he look so child like with that cute pout of his). And now we are sitting in his car and i am trying my best to make my bunny smile again .