SNAPPED

JIMIN POV: ( still past).
After the maid was being fired , my dad started harassing me more , because now there was no one to stop him , he still haven't done anything sexually but the unnecessary touching and kissing was there.

I tried to tell mom but she didn't listen or the time she listened , she told me it was my fault for having a beautiful face , she again started beating me, telling me that i am stealing her man.

She never let dad have any doubt that she knows , what he is doing. She just wanted him to stay with her . One day when i came home dad told me .

" Your mother is going to come late today." i nodded and was about to walk pass him , when he suddenly grabbed my hand.

" Let me go !!!" I screamed. He slapped me to make me quite and grabbed my face.

" Do you even realize that how beautiful and ethereal, you're becoming each passing day ? " He smelled me by inhaling deeply. " You smell like roses dip in honey. I never thought i would be this crazy for you. " i wiggled and tried to get out of his grip but he didn't let me.

" Give me yourself" he said licking my cheek. I feel disgusting.

" Never" i spit at him. He was about to slap me again but the door swing opened and mom Entered.

" I came early- but what are you doing?" She said to my dad who was still gripping me.

" Oh baby" he loosened his grip and went near my mom. " Nothing , i was teaching him some manner , since the day he had started playing with that orphan kid , he is misbehaving alot" he said looking at me.

" Did you?" Mom asked and i shook my head.

" No mom , he lying he was asking me give myself-" *slap* i closed my eyes and felt a sharp sting on my left cheek.

" You brat , how dare you call your father a liar" with that my mom started beating me , i begged her to stop but she didn't while my so called dad was laughing looking at me. " You're not allowed to go out and meet that kid. Understand!!!"

" No I-I-I will meet h-him!!!" I yelled at my mom and than smirk. " You can't s-stop me ."

" See , i told you. He have become very ill mannered because of that kid" i know what he is trying to do , i know he wants me to stay more at home so he can do what he wants.

" You're right honey" she took a whip from the drawer and came to me " i think , i need to teach you what manners are ." She beaten me for an hour and soon i passed out.

The moment i opened my eyes , i found my self in my room . While some people were doing something on the ceiling. I looked around for a bit and came out of the room .

I was feeling strange , the time when i replied back to my mom for the First time , i felt something Snapped in me . I can feel it , i was feeling so new and fresh although i was covered with bad bruises and cuts but they were not hurting at all . I came out of my room and found few people in the hall room too doing same thing in the hall ceiling as well.

" What is going on ?" I asked one of the man , he smiled and look at me.

" Young man we are installing CCTV cameras in your house" he said ruffling my hair but than made a confused face. " Why you have so many bruises on your face and arms"

But before i could answer my mom grabbed me from behind while hugging me . " Oh he is a very naughty child , he fell from the stairs while i was not home. " She said and laughed. The man looked at my face squinting his eyes. 'i was beaten up' i mouthed to him but as always i knew he wouldn't help.