reader's Ending pt 2

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Mention of Rape and abuse (no details ), if you're not comfortable please don't read.
Long chapter ahead.
All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners.
No proof reading.
*********************************
Third Pov:

" I hope this will work" Taehyung said as he hold the said  item in his hand.

" What's that?" Taehyung turned around, on Jimin's voice as he entered the room

He walked closer to Taehyung that's when his eyes landed on the Jacket.

He turned pale as if all the blood from his body is sucked out, his skin became cold because of the sweat that quickly started forming on his body , for a moment his soul left his body making his eyes grew bigger in progress ,he gulped as he tried to breath.

Those few months, when Yoongi trapped him inside this jacket, was the most traumatizing to Jimin , at that time Yoongi always had a look of a monster. The monster which died after Yoongi's son went into Coma but now upon seeing this Jacket again , that Yoongi started floating in Jimin's mind.

" Tae- w-why d-id -" before Jimin could finish his words , Taehyung came near him and shoved the jacket towards Jimin , making him move back a little.

" I thought, to remove your fear , we should try something spicy with it "

'hit me ' Taehyung thought as he was mentally prepared that he is about to get a hit but then he saw Jimin's face, he wasn't mad or angry, he was terrified.

His eyes were filled with terror as his kept his gaze on the Jacket in Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung moved a little closer to confirm things, making Jimin move back, His feet moved on their own as silent tears started falling from his eyes.

All the memories of past 10 years started floating un his mind , How it begin till how it's still going on.

Jimin didn't even had the courage to push Taehyung away , his body was frozen. He couldn't even lift a finger. It was like someone cast a spell on him. The same sensation he use to felt 10 years ago.

Seeing Jimin in such a vulnerable state, made something clicked inside Taehyung, the feeling of dominance and power took over Taehyung's sanity.

he started getting more closer to Jimin and the more he did, the more  Jimin moved backwards. Giving Taehyung more space to  fill the empty gap. Soon Jimin back hit the wall making him startled as he grasped for air.

Seeing Jimin in this condition was oddly satisfying for Taehyung but still a little part of him wanted to held Jimin in his arms and calm him down but that small part was over came by the large satisfaction that he felt after almost three years.

" What happened Minnie ? Why do you look so terrified? " Taehyung looked straight in Jimin eyes as he smirked.

" Wait , don't tell me you are this afraid of this piece of fabric" well, Taehyung did know about Yoongi but not all the details in between.