Broken Doors

Third POV:
Even he didn't knew that his trauma was real that some what he hates getting touch by others and it was about time he found that out.

1 month later:
Jimin was again hobie's boo of course because of Taehyung but now hobie was really the one who initiated all the Kisses time to time and try to do everything according to Jimin. He was really proving his love for him

As for Jimin , he doesn't realized it but actually he was also liking all this attention he was getting from Hobie, all the love , care , kindness and the little bit possessiveness that Hobie shows him sometimes. These feeling were new to him and he was trying to get used to of them.

Jimin was a broken soul , who since the very young age had no one, plus who ever he put his faith into kind of betrayed him.

He never received this type of treatment from his mom, Suga and even from the grown up Taehyung.

Speaking of Taehyung, he was a different person now , he wasn't the same person that Jimin once knew, Jimin came to Seoul thinking that Taehyung will be waiting for him,that the promise they made in their Childhood was equally important for Taehyung as well, but Jimin was wrong.

Taehyung never once waited for him, at first he did missed him but Soon after adoption he was busy in his new life. He never even talked about Jimin in detail with anyone, except for the part that Jimin was his only childhood friend when he was in orphan but they got separated as he went to Jail.

Anyhow finally Jimin was debating with himself about starting a new life with Hobie as he finds him quite sincere, hobie always do what he wants , he was like his personal puppet now and Jimin loved that for a moment or should i say for time being he was genuinely happy with him.

But what he had actually forgotten was that his soul is completely torn,that he have great insecurities that he can't overcome now, that what he really needs is Help in telling the truth that is buried in his chest, and for this relationship to work he have to show his real self the real Jimin , but he can't do that no matter how hard he tries.

Timeskip;

It was Thursday morning. Jimin woke up with a sound of his notification, he quickly grabbed his phone and opened the screen, soon a small smile was resting on his lips. " Lovely" he mumbled and started typing something after seeing Hobie's cute selfie that he send to him.

 " Lovely" he mumbled and started typing something after seeing Hobie's cute selfie that he send to him

Jimin:
Really?

HOBIE💓:
yep, want me to
prove it?

Jimin:
No, Thank you 🙈.

HOBIE💓:
Aww , i wish
I could see you today
But i am super busy😭.

Jimin:
With what 😲?
Want me to go
To your place🥰.

HOBIE💓:
No No No😳,
i have Some
important business