HAUNTED past

Taehyung Pov:
We entered our house, Jimin was carrying me in his Arms , he slowly put me on the couch and went in the kitchen, i blinked my eyes slowly taking in the whole situation.

Soon he came back with a glass of water and hand it to me. " Drink it sweetie and Don't worry about anything I'll do everything that is good for our baby but you have to be a good boy too Okay? " i blinked again.

" O-okay" I don't know what he meant but i had to answer.

" Cool, i am going office as i have alot of work and things to take care off." With that he kissed my forehead and left.

" I don't know , what he is planning to do. " I whispered to myself.

Timeskip:

Jimin: Tae baby we are leaving for Seoul in two days.

Taehyung didn't believe his ears , his prayer are almost answered but he knows he still have a long way to go but for the first time in years he was happy.
*********************
Third Pov:

" Yoongi can i come in " Yoongi's wife slowly knocked on the door.

" Yes " with a small response she entered the room.

" How he's doing ?" She asked looking at their son, who was on bed with lots of medical equipment attached to him.

" Still the same, it's been almost 3 years , i don't know when he'll wake up again. " Yoongi was about to bust in tears when his wife wrapped him in her arms.

" Don't worry Honey, We will continue fighting for him and i believe that one day he'll surely wake up but Suga till that day we have to stay strong for him and for our daughter. Please don't break at time like this. " Yoongi nodded slowly and hugged his wife back but deep down he knows that his son is in this condition because of him, if he wouldn't have gotten involved with Jimin, his son would have been living a normal healthy life. No matter how much he regrets it , he can't turn back time.

Flashback: ( third Pov)

" Bring my mom here after 1 week." Jimin growled in anger on that day the little bit of innocence which was present in jimin was gone, Now he just wanted revenge and to be free and he was thinking about doing anything for that." You have to do it at any cost okay " Jimin growled again and the man nodded at his words and

Jimin took Taehyung's picture in his hand but was soon interrupted.

" But what will you do ?" The guy asked looking strangely at him

" Leave that on me and Now go. "With that the person left.

Later that night:

Yoongi came to feed on Jimin's body like always , he hate this a little bit as Jimin always suppresses his moans and doesn't let him hear them or will not kiss back. He misses the old time when Jimin's sinful moans filled his ears and his soul begging for more.

He opened the door of the room , where Jimin was kept alone and went inside. He knew Jimin had his first visitor today but he wasn't worry about that as without his concern nobody can take Jimin away from him.

He saw the poor brunette , sleeping in the corner , lips looking so dry and body jerking time to time may be because of the electric shock session he had earlier.

He went close to Jimin and caressed his cheek. " You are so beautiful, i have never thought that a mere teenager can make me this horny. You know i can understand a little how your stepfather had felt , if i were in his place , i would have taken you long ago but i am glad you killed him and i am thankful to him as because of him you're with me. " He kissed Jimin's forehead and picked him up.