FAKE

(Alert:- Guys for this chapter you have to use your imagination~~ ( spongebob style) to see how Jimin looks cause due to some problem i am unable to post any pictures for now. With that being said let's start.
***************

Jimin pov:
"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU'RE MINE". I whispered but it came out loud.

" Did you say something?" Taehyung turned at my words.

" um-- No " i quickly replied and he nodded than left.

" How can he have family , friends and lo- lo-ver. Taehyung you have betrayed me , i have been waiting for you and you simply forgot about our promise , our bonding , our lo-ve, but don't worry i know you are only doing this because you thought i won't be around anymore. But i am here now and I'll prove to you that i am the one you want and i.am.the.one.you'll. get. " I changed my clothes and walk out of the toilet with a fake smile.which was about to fade when i saw Taehyung on junfrickinkook lap.

But i quickly masked my anger with a bigger smile and coughed loudly in a teasing way. " Ehem ehem" Taehyung shyly jumped off and stood beside Jungkook. " Jim-waoh dude" Taehyung said looking at me.

" You look super hot Jimin , like wow,that exposed forehead and parted hair,those blue jacket with white shirt OMG-" jungkook suddenly grabbed taehyung behind and put his hand on taehyung's mouth

" I am so sorry , he always blabb what's on his mind. Let's get going. " With that jungkook drag Taehyung out of the cafe. " I have to close the shop" Taehyung manage to say and got out on Jungkook's grip. After that i saw them having a small whispering argument about me but soon they both were quite.I am so going to kill jungkook by the way he is treating Taehyung. I smiled at my own thought but brushed it of, i am not here to kill. I just want my Tae back. That's it.

Timeskip:

The party was super boring , it's more like a family gathering than a party. I hate this place , city and that man over there smiling like that with my Taehyung But i have to keep my patients as I don't want to lose my precious again.

" Taehyung i am tired , can we go home?" I asked after 2 hours of getting extremely bored as now I can't tolerate this view anymore.

" Oh , i completely forgot about you-" yes you sure did forgot about me, i thought to myself. " Let me ask Kookie to drop us at my place."

Taehyung POV:
" Baby Jimin has done a long journey today and he is super tired now , so can you please take us at my place. I have to go too so that he won't feel left out in my hou-"

" Tell him to leave your house by 7:00 am tomorrow." Jungkook's eyes turned furious without any reason.

" Why? He can stay until he finds a place to live." I argued back.

" I really don't want him around you, i hate his personality. I don't know why and you also said one night . So that's it." he is on it again , we argued about this before and again he is bringing up this topic.