PAIN PAIN PAIN

⚠⚠warning⚠⚠
Also Mention of self harm.Please skip this chapter if its disturbing to you .Thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAE POV:
He was looking at me with flaming eyes . I know that i have to beg even if it never works i have too . I am so PETHATIC why i can't just have the strong will and kill my self but i know i can't i am too weak to do that. I know i am his trophy and if I'll die he'll lose but i can't. I just have to get rid of him . I am going to keep on trying but why , for whom , i don't have anyone the small family and friends that i once had are now long gone and its all because of him .

Joonie is in jail. My parents are dead . Jin is busy and out of country and mad on me and Jhope i don't think after what i have done he is going to help me. And than HIM is he going to help me if i ask. I don't think so .

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!! HOW..... I MEAN HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU FRICKEN BELONG TO ME " he shouted and my legs are losing strength. My mind is telling me to beg but why should i .

"I-i-i-i d-don't want t-t-to live with Y-you" i said i know he is going to kill me but i have to tell him how i feel.

" REALLY !!!!".because wether you like it or not .YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE UNTIL YOU DIE " he screamed hard .

"So KILL ME!!! i can't handle it any more . I can't love you " my legs were weak now . I slowly sat on the floor bawling now .

"You don't love me " he said while gritting his teeth. " You shouldn't have said that " with that he opened his belt and swing it hard and than .

*whack*" Ahhhhhh " He hit me hard the pain was new he used to beat me but with his hands and legs but never with a belt . The pain was unbearable." I-i-i-i am sorry" *whack* " i love you please stop i am so sorry" *i am pathetic* i joined my hand together and beg him more .

"You should be sorry" .*whack* "Removing your shirt in public". * whack* "letting strangers see your beautiful body." "Yelling at me. " *whack* " telling me you don't love me " *whack*.

" Pleaseeeeeeeee!!! S-s-s-top" i hold my skin which was now red and bleeding at some places .

" YOU WANT ME TO STOP DIDN'T I SAID BE A GOOD BOY FOR DAMN ONCE BE A GOOD BOY BUT NO YOU WANT TO RUN AWAY BUT THIS TIME . I WONT HAVE ANY MERCY ON YOU . YOU LIKE TO RUN RIGHT." he said looking at my leg. He came close to me and hold my leg . I knew what he is doing .

" No!!! Stop . I am so sorry i won't run . I promise I'll never run. Please forgive me just this once"

" yes sweety you won't be running or even walking for a while " he said softly then twisted my leg more to the point it was broken .

I past out from the pain . But before the blackness can take me i heard him say something .

"Hyung he has fallen from the stairs and broken his leg please come fast. " i don't remember any thing else. Darkness is all i can .

===============================
8 months ago:
Third person :
Taehyung was on his way to school . When he saw a cute young boy standing a bit far from his house . The blond boy looked lost and confused .

"Excuse me . Is there any problem?" Tae asked him .

"Yes ehem i am looking for Bangtan high school . It should be here somewhere but i couldn't fine it" he said cutely.

"Oh! i study there . If you like i can lead you the way . Its just few blocks away" Taehyung didn't know why but something about that boy was making him feel familiar and close to this boy .