Reader's Ending pt 1

Okay , so this is basically the continuation after chapter*Love* . No proof reading and all the pictures below belongs to their rightful owners, i don't own any.
**********************
Third PoV:

" It took me a while but eventually i remember what happened that day after you left with Tae. but still no matter what, i never resented you instead i want to thank you , it's you who turned that loser Hobie into kpop idol Jhope. So thank you Jimin. Stay seated because i am going to take you away from yourself. " With that Hobie pecked Jimin's lips and left.

Leaving a shock Jimin behind. Jimin wiped his lips as he was stunned by what hobie said , how could he love me after all the things i did to him.

He went upstairs and Saw Taehyung making pained face. " What happened Tae?" Jimin asked as he approached Taehyung.

" My back is killing me . " He whined.

" Oh , wait let me get you some hot water." Jimin went downstairs and heated some water and put in a hot bag and bought it for Taehyung, he carefully place the bag behind his back and Arranged all the pillow, two behind his back, one on each side and one under his legs . This was so comfortable that it made Taehyung smile a little.

" Thank you " he mumbled and Jimin smiled in return.

" Taehyung?" Taehyung hummed in return as his eyes were drooping.

" Hobie , kissed me downstairs a while ago , he also kissed me when we first met at the hospital" Jimin said guilt was clear in his eyes.

" Was it sudden or intentional?" Taehyung was now fully awake.

" Sudden of course, why would i kiss him intentionally. I am so very sorry. I just wasn't able to dodge. I am -"

" Next time , Dodge him at all cost " Taehyung didn't know why he said that , Jimin can kiss whoever he wants , like hell Taehyung care about that but for some strange reason , Taehyung was angry but he kept his cool as he appreciated that Jimin was Honest with him not like he cares.

" Thank you , i will i swear. " Jimin smiled like a child , who's wish came true. " Let's go to sleep. " With that Jimin turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Time skip:

When are you going to leave ?" Hobie annoyingly said as his Maid picked the empty cup for the third time from the table.

" Why , i thought as a friend i am always welcome here. " Jungkook pouted .

" Listen it's almost 11 pm please leave now . I have recording tomorrow " Hobie rolled his eyes.

" So what , i am staying until you'll tell me , that we are in this together. " Hobie sighed

" No , i am not going to betray Jimin for you , plus i don't think Taehyung wants to meet you or anything --I don't know but i think Jimin have moved on , as when i kissed him , it felt forced , i am glad he didn't slap me though. " Hobie had a sad expression on his face.

" You kissed Jimin , waoh dude that's not how it is done , you should have give him time first" Jungkook adviced.

" No, that's not the point, i just don't want them to separate, Jimin genuinely looked so happy " Hobie was said but he still remembered how Jimin was all over Taehyung.

"Plus ain't you married with someone as well? " Hobie questioned as he raised his eyebrow.

" I was forced-"

" No you weren't"

" Yes i was-"

" And then you were forced to have a child as well? " Hobie was getting annoyed.