JUST YOU

Tae POV:
After beating me brutally. He left to change his clothes or i don't know i just heard the sound of washroom door being opened and then closed .  I was on the floor curled up in to a ball . Holding my stomach which was hurting so much . I am glad he didn't hit my face today . After 15 mint the washroom door opens again and i saw him coming out . I think he took shower because he's only in his towel right now . And then he saw me lying on the floor. He came to me and gently touch my face . I flinched at his touch and tried to hold back my tears . He then picked me up and slowly put me on the bed and started taking my clothing off and i was now only in my undies but soon they were off too . His eyes are soft and examining me from top to bottom he bit his lips. His eyes are becoming teary. He wiped his eyes but the tear came in them again. Is this means he won't beat me again right ?.

"Why you always make me hurt you. I hate hurting you. You know" He said while tucking my hairs strand behind my ear . After that He stood up and walk towards the cupboard.  He than opened the cupboard and took a box out . I can't comprehend what it was . Until he place it near me .* FIRST AID* is written on the box . 

" lets put medicine on your bruises " with that he took some ointment on his fingers  and rubbed it on my bruises. His finger's touch was soft but it was making me go through hell because the wound were still fresh and hurting so much but i just bit my lips so no sound could come out .After putting the medicine.  He put the first aid box back in the cupboard and turn back to me .

"You look so cute when you dose off like that. Just like a cute lost puppy. It makes me want to kiss you so hard . On second thought why not " . He came to me and started kissing me rough and hard . He bit my lips for entrance but i held them together tightly. 

" you never learn.  Right " . He growled then grab my face forcefully and slide his index finger in mouth up to the throat. I was gagging.  I tried to close my mouth when . " if your fuckin teeth touched me even a little you are going to get much worst punishment than this". I opened my mouth and he moved his finger deeper inside my mouth i gagged again hard. Tears pooling in my eyes again. But luckily after 3 secs he took his finger out " Next time if you closed your mouth while i am kissing you trust me i won't be using my finger to open these damn lips. " With that he started kissing me roughly again. This time i opened my lips his tongue started wandering in my mouth . I closed my eyes not because of  pleasure but because of my Unassisted self.  Tears rolling down my face . Then he pushed me down till my back hit the matress of the bed . He put a pillow under my head and remove his towel . His hand started tracing my right thigh and he pulled it up a little . A sharp pain hit me because of the pressure it made on my stomach. My eyes swing opened in shook. I knew what he is going to do now and i looked at him in terror . " i am alre-ready i-i-in so much pain please don't do anything today .".

" I won't go hard. I promise i'll be gentle." But before i could say any thing to him . He pushed inside of me . "Ahh-hhhh-hhh-hhh" i screamed "i-i-i-it still h-hurts" i said stammering. merely panting hard.

"It'll feel better after a while " but he was wrong because the pain in my body was getting worse and worse. It was making my head spin . I couldn't keep this up anymore .

"You're so hot babe. He kissed my eyes softly . I love the feeling of being this close to you so much . I love you so much . " He kept saying those words while thrusting mercilessly.

I was never meant to take this much pain . My childhood was little hard but never painful . No one not even once hit me or do anything without my permission . My adulthood was also good but then HE made me change every thing.

================================
Author 's note : i know its little annoying.  But the story will go back and forth in past . So guys please cope up with that.