Final Showdown

Jimin Pov:

"And please do it in a week , also buy some groceries too , i will come back as soon as possible." I ordered Li won , who nodded after that i gathered all my stuff and left for the station.

Timeskip:

Right now i was at Taehyung's house sitting inside his room, while he was bawling in my arms, Jungkook was also here , talking to the officer who came a while ago.

" They have arrested Namjoon". Jungkook said as he walked back inside the room.

" Are you really sure it was Namjoon ?" I don't know why i asked this but the words were already out of my mouth.

" Yes , all the evidence are against him." I wanted to ask more but i was distracted by Jungkook action as he slowly took Taehyung from between my arm into his embrace and kissed his forehead,I clenched my jaw.

" Will you please stop crying and eat something. " He softly asked as Taehyung shook his head in denial.

" C'mon Tae , don't be a ki-"

" Can i try ?" I interrupted Jungkook , who nodded on my request.

I carefully grabbed Tae's hands." Tae do you want uncle and aunty to feel sad? " I calmly Questioned. On which he shook his head.

" Do you think they'll be happy to see you like this ? " He repeated his action again.

" If you really don't want to do that, than at least eat something. remember what aunty used to say, that skipping meal is not good for your health. So please eat for their sake. " To my luck Taehyung listened and quickly wiped his tears while nodding.

After that i cooked a proper meal for me , Taehyung and Jungkook. After lunch i was  Finally able to put Taehyung to bed, so he can rest a little. As i was coming out of the room,i saw Jungkook wearing his shoes at the doorway.

" I am going to my office , I'll be back before Taehyung wakes up. Plus you're great help than me. I wasn't even able to feed him since last night. So thanks and please take good care of him until i return. " He said as he slipped his hands in his pocket.

" I am his friend , so it's my duty to console him and Don't worry I'll take good care of him. " I smiled softly. After Jungkook left , i quickly took my wallet and went straight to the police station , where Namjoon was.

" You got 10 minutes" the officer said as he guide me to where Namjoon was.

" Namjoon!" I called his name while knocking the glass between us. He quickly picked the intercom and i did the same.

" Jimin , thank god someone is here to meet me." He was crying.

" What happened ?" I asked trying to look as worried as possible.

" I got caught in my lie , Jimin ." He said as he banged his fist on the glass.

" Please tell me what happened , i still can't believe you Jungkook told me. " of course cause i am the one who did this.

" Remember , my dad gave me his rusted car a while ago ?" I nodded . " Yes the one which got stolen."

" Yes , at that time my dad promised me that if the police won't find my old car , he will buy me a better one. " I nodded again .

" Police did found my car Four days ago and i hid it in the forest near Seoul station. The plan was to get a new car and sell this one too. It was a win win situation for me , so I didn't tell anyone about it and kept lying that my car is still missing. This is the lie which got me in trouble, someone took my car from there and did the accident-"