PEEP IN THE PAST 2

Jimin pov:
*Still past*
"My dad is dead" that was all i could say before i fainted.

I don't know when i woke up but when i opened my eyes i didn't see Susan whom is usually there in my room whenever i woke up i slowly get down from my bed and opened the door to realize there's a party going on outside. When i came out my other maid quickly came to me and asked me if i want something.

"What's going on" I asked.

"Its your mom's reception" she replied

" What! How she is going to get married tomorrow right how can she hold a reception before wedding ? " I said confused.

"Master Jimin you were unconscious for two days. Your mother got married yesterday" she said.

"Oh okay . But where is susan than?" I remembered what happened that day so the only question that popped in my mind was where is susan.

"She left the job" she replied again.

"What but why so suddenly " i was shocked.how can she leave like that i told her the biggest news. We have to tell mom.

" We don't know about that Master. Do you need anything to eat. You look so weak" she said almost ignoring my question.

"No i am fine."

"Sweet heart you're awake" a voice came from behind me . I turned to look at the owner of the voice.

"M-M-MOM" i stammered.

"Sweety you really scared us. You know i thought i lost you" she said coming towards me and than pulled me in a hug . She never hugs me . But i love her warmth.

"M-mom i have to tell you something" i said now crying and hugging her even more tightly.

"Baby before that i have a surprise for you too." The guy that married my mom said.I looked at him confused . He spoke again.

"We are moving to a new city . Your Mom feel stressed here." He said pulling my mom away from me.

"Mommy is that true?" I asked my mom.

"Yes sweetie i am even going to set our business there "

And the next thing that i know was that we were moving to Busan. I still don't know why Susan left,I still can't believe why my dad is dead and was buried in our backyard. My mom didn't even listen to what i want to say and lastly why the hell we are moving to a new city.the car was moving fast. Everything was done the new house ,the business,the luggage and even the fact that i can't do anything about it. I was looking out the window . There i saw a destoryed park i called it that because there were no rides there, even not much green grass it looks mostly muddy , Empty broken benches and than i saw HIM . He was sitting on the ground playing with mud . I just had a glimpse of him but i can surely say he is beautiful. I always love things that are beautiful like mom says appreciate the beauty no matter what. Soon we reached our house which was on a hill. Surrounded by trees . Just the way i like it .