TERROR

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
===============================
Tae Pov:
*He is banging on the door loudly for 5 mints . I don't know why i even try to lock my self in his own room . I was hiding under his bed.trembling with fear i know its a bad idea to run away from him but what can i do . I have to atleast try .Its not like he won't be able to open the door . But i still hope that may be today i won't go through hell.*loud bang* and the door swing opened and he came inside . I was so afraid

that my body moved on its own and i quickly get out from under the bed and started begging him. Anger can be seen in his eyes which were once very humble and kind . But now i can only see terror in them. I started crying loudly as he started getting near me .*

"P-p-p-please d-don't hit me p-please"i said crying loudly i was bawling my heart out but its was no use like always . He slap me hard and pulled me by my hair and throw me hard against the wall . I hit my head and slowly my world became peaceful.HOW DID IT EVEN STARTED. WHAT WAS MY FAULT.

================================
Flash back:
13years back .
I was 6 and living in an orphanage. I was always lonely and didn't have many friend or should i say any friend at all . It was Probably because i was a shy and timid boy, had problem communicating with people. Like always i was sitting in a park playing with mud when a cute chubby boy came to me .

Boy: "my mom says its dirty to play with mud "

I looked at him but didn't replied ...

Boy: "its rude not to answer someone when they are talking to you" .

"Sorry but can you leave me alone? ".

Boy: "why ???" *with curiosity*

"I dont like talking to strange children like you . And i dont even know you so why should i talk to you?. Doesn't your MAMA told you that . Huh !!! "

Boy:"she did said that but i like cute things and my mom says always appreciate beauty so here i am talking to you" .

"Ain't you little cheesy for- how old are you?"

Boy: *superman pose* "8 ".

"For a 8 years old".i snapped

Boy: AIN'T YOU too mature for- how old are you ?

*did he mimic me *" 6."

Boy: "for a 6 years old."

" what ever just leave "

Boy : "Tell me your name cutie . Than I'll leave"

"I am not cute". I said while making a heart on the mud.

Boy: "you are. Trust me i only talk to cute people" .

"So if i wasn't cute you wouldn't have talk to me " i gasped.

Boy: "Yes !!! Now tell me your name ?"

"Why would i tell my name to a stranger? "

Boy : *making ~o~ face * well my name is Park Jimin and i live on the hills . See now you know me . Tell me your name ?

"Its Taehyung . I live in an orphanage behind this Park."
===============================
I slowly start to get my conscious back but i am in pain, my lower body is on fire ahh. But i am still alive . I don't want to live in this hell anymore its been six months but there is no end to this hell . But why i am still feeling pain what is going on.

"It hurts so much "*panting* i said while opening my eyes and that's when reality hit me . He was still doing it like a maniac. His eyes were Piercing my face . For a moment those eyes made me forgot what i wanted to say but pain kept me conscious.

"Ahhhh i-i-i-its h-hurts p-please S-s-s-top"..I screamed finally getting into my senses and was now crying again but its no use i have cried so many times in front of him before but the person who once cared for my smile is long gone.i tried to look away but he holds my face so that i can see his face . I feel really disgusted but what can i even do . "P-p-p-please stop." *I whispered for the last time before laying still and just kept looking at his face, i gritted my teeth so hard, i am sure they are going to crack . But I have to indoor the pain because screaming and crying never works . I only wished that he get over soon. The moment he was done . He hugged me tightly .His eyes turns soft again .

"I love you so much . Never ever try to get away from me okay babe". He said while kissing me on the forehead.I really wanted to push him away but i am in no condition to deal with anything else so i just replied back.

"I love you too" .

================================

Okay this is the first chapter . And man it was hard to write.Little suspense won't hurt right. C'mon i am fluff person but i really wanted to try something a little different.
Please vote if you liked it .. i purple you all 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 .