I Don't Want This (18+)

Hello to all the readers, who are reading this book. Guys i really hope you have read the description very well because , i really can't indicate a warning in every chapter. If you feel uncomfortable reading about Mpreg or a little violence or get triggered by the word Rape. Please please please please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 , i beg you to not read this book. It's not for you.

But you can read my other books , which have cute , fluffy and full of sugar love stories. ( Self promoting because i am a shameless Writer)
All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners.

For those who understand that this is just a friction nothing else and doesn't get offended by any of the topic mentioned above. Please enjoy without further due. Thank you.
**************************
Jimin Pov:
Got you Min Yoongi, i thought to myself while walking out the room. After that i slowly started talking to Yoongi. It was always a small talk , like how was i? How i am feeling now ? Etc etc.

He even became my friend , he told me not to think of him as a Doctor, he told me to think that he was my friend. Guess what , i pretended to trust him more and tried to talk to him more but not about My past. Due to which i also got some benefits, i was allowed to Sit in Yoongi's Office as long as i want, i was allowed to move freely around the hospital and i was also allowed to play games on Yoongi's phone.

So yeah everything was going well , until after a year later, Yoongi asked me the question, i was ignoring the most.

" How did your step dad died?" He said looking at me while i was playing a game on his phone, i slowly put his phone down and looked at him for a minute before leaving.

I Can't tell him anything right now because if i lie he'll catch me but if i tell him tha truth he'll blame me. So It wasn't that easy, Even if i would have told him every thing , he wouldn't had help me because that's how it is. I got no proof of my Innocence so time and patience was my only key.

But wait did i told you , Why out of all patients i was getting this V.I.P treatment. Well the secret answer is Yoongi was GAY and because of his family's high reputation he had to hide it, he even got married , had children and was doing pretty well until he met ME. I knew from the first day that this guy is strange.

He started liking me. Haha i laughed when the first time i saw sparkles in his eyes, it was same one that my step dad had. I'll make him confess that he loves me and then I'll use him as my guinea pig.

After a year , When i was confirmed that Yoongi was Gay, i tried  everything to become his Weakness, i wanted him to go crazy about me , believe whatever i said and as the time was passing by, i was achieving my goals.

Suga's Office room:
Almost two years later:

" Jimin how log are you going to ignore your dad's death's topic , I don't know why i really feel you are innocent , a pure soul like you can never do such thing. So tell me the truth. I promise I'll do anything to help you." he said while pulling me on his lap while rubbing my back. Yeah now a days he is very touchy it looks like he can't control his lust anymore. Well or maybe i made him like this , I started giving him Cheek kisses , hugs and i usually purposely touch him whenever i get a chance.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck and sniff for a moment. I purposely made my lips touch his pale neck.

" Hmm~~" he moaned softly while gulping. "J-j-jiminie- s-stop that" he stammered. I brushed my lips again on his neck and looked up at him.

" What did i do ? Hyung" he gulped at my innocent question and gestured me to sit on the chair , which i did.

I knew right away that my time had come. He fully trust me , so i told him every thing from the beginning. How my mom started beating me , my step dad molesting, and how i killed him.