reader's Ending pt 3 (1)

All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners.
****************************
Third pov;

" Jimin now that you're single-" hobie happily asked as he saw the divorce papers in his hand.

" Hobie , i will never love anyone except Taehyung. Please don't get your hope high . My trail is going to start in two days so please stop coming to the prison. " Jimin was at the local police station where he had confessed everything. His trail was in two days , Jimin was finally satisfied he was making everything right now.

As for hobie , because of his fame he was the only one allowed to met Jimin, without any permit, whenever he wanted. He tried his best to convince Jimin to fight so he gets less punishment but Jimin wasn't agreeing.

Jimin was officially divorce as Taehyung also signed the papers few days ago plus he also signed the baby to Jimin as well.

" I wasn't going to say anything about us. I was saying that now that you're single, you should continue your graduation. " Hobie changed the subject.

" Hmm you're right , that will be the first thing I'll do after getting release" Jimin stated.

" Let my lawyers fight your case than, trust me they'll try their best to lessen your punishment  " hobie asked again.

" Not again, how many times i have told you that i don't want to fight . Let's see what happen-"

" Taehyung dropped all charges. Technically you're free to go , Young master. " Mr lee interrupted the duo

" Well that an amazing news." Hobie was not that amused , because he was behind this, he made Taehyung realize that Jimin need a chance to start new and for that he have to forgive him at all cost, he also convince Taehyung to give the baby to Jimin as it will give a hope to live on. To his surprise Taehyung actually did listened to him and he was glad.

" What but why? " Jimin was confused, the hatred Taehyung showed than why he did that.

*********†************
Taehyung pov:

" Why are you here again ?" I asked as the nurse gave him soup.

" I am here to whoop you up from you feet and put a space of my own , in your heart." I cringe at Jungkook's words.

" Go home , i told you to focus on your family. " I lift my brow. As i ordered Jungkook to go home. Because i made a promise.

Flashback:
Taehyung Pov:

I was at hospital as Dr Hawasa was prepared me for my last test before my surgery. Jennie entered the room with a gloomy look on her face and for some reason i know why she had that look.

" I want to talk to Taehyung alone" Dr Hawasa went outside leaving me alone with Jennie.

" Taehyung, you're about to become a parent yourself, so you that a parent will do anything for Their child's happiness and future. Taehyung please don't take Jungkook away from me . When i married him, he was broken but with my love , i pulled him together and he did moved on , the proof is my son. I am sorry i didn't helped you , I didn't questioned Jimin. " She was crying by now looking at her hands.

" Taehyung, i had a very traumatic childhood , after my parents were divorced and i was forced to stay with my dad. After a while both of my parents married someone else and moved on with their lives, leaving me alone in the process. At that time i promised myself that I'll never do this to my child if i ever had any. At first i had no interest in Jungkook, i knew why he married me but than when he showed interest in me , i melted and JungTae is a proof of our love-"