Hospital

Taehyung Pov:

" Get down Tae" Jimin softly grabbed my hand as he pulled me out of the car while opening the door for me.

Timeskip:

" What! how can she do that?"Jimin angrily said to the receptionist, who just told us that Dr jennie is out of town for 1 months due to some personal issues.

" Sir , please don't shout , You should have atleast made an appointment before coming here. " The receptionist calmly replied as she checked the computer.

" I did ." Jimin rubbed his temple as he was trying to calm himself.

" How is that possible-" she stopped mid-sentence, as she looked at the screen. " Are you perhaps Mr park from Busan , whose husband is pregnant?" She crooked her brows.

On which , Jimin sighed but nodded anyway.

"Oh, Mr Park you are here early , your appointment is set fornext month, on 22 February and today is 22 January. You are on top of the list" She calmly stated.

" What the hell! " with that he took his phone out to check the confirmation text and yes the receptionist was right. Jimin banged his hand on the counter.

" Can you really not do anything ? " He asked.

" Well , Dr Jennie's assistant is taking all her emergency cases , if you have any emergency, then i can call her for you . " On which , Jimin agreed and soon we were guided towards a room on second floor. After knocking, we entered and i saw a beautiful lady sitting behind the desk.

" Oh hello , Mr and Mr park , i am Dr Hawasaa. Dr Jennie's assistant i am really sorry for the inconveniences. please tell me what can i do for you" She stood up as she greeted us.

" I already told The staff that i wanted an urgent appointment, but still i got appointed for next month. " Jimin said after greeting her back.

" Actually i am kind of aware of your arrival, as Dr Jennie and i discussed your case before she left, she wanted me to prep everything in advance , when Mrs Yoongi told her about it. But she didn't knew that it was really that urgent or else she wouldn't have left. Just know these types of cases are super rare , so we can't take risk. Now tell what is the emergency does something is wrong with him?" She asked as she fixed her glasses.

" No , he is fine right now but i want him to get examine thoroughly, So that i can relax a little , i mean male pregnancy it's complicated on it's own right? But I don't think i can trust this hospital anymore." Jimin showed his concerns and for once i could really feel his worries, is it for the baby or is it for me?.

" All your concerns are right but trust us Your husband will be our first priority. We have taken these types of cases before So just let me give Dr Jennie a call , let see what she says." She than started calling the Dr while me and Jimin waited.

" Don't worry , everything will be alright " Jimin said as he grabbed my hand , i flinched a little but did it any way.

" Mr Park!" The assistant called us.

" Yes "

" Okay Dr said , that she'll be here as soon as she gets free but You have to admit your husband as soon as possible so that we can start the basic procedure and treatment until she gets back. " She nervously chuckled.