Writer ending last part

Taehyung pov:

But now one thing was clear, Jimin lied about tapping others phones. It means Taehyung can .....

" Jin Hyung~" Taehyung screamed

Jin who was outside the room convincing , Jungkook whom Namjoon had called , To go back.

As Jimin didn't lied or hide anything from Taehyung but Jungkook was persistent. Upon Taehyung Voice all three busted inside the room .

" What happened? " Jungkook spoke as he was the first to reach Taehyung.

That was it , Taehyung started talking without any break , it was like he didn't wanted to miss his one and only chance of freedom. He bawled his heart out to everyone, making there heart bleed in process as well as they never in their worst thought that Taehyung was going through all that.

After telling everything, Taehyung started shivering as in his body was getting afraid of what might Jimin do next , Jungkook who was on bed with him , cuddle him more try to relax the poor being.

" I am going to kill him " he gritted his teeth.

" No , Jungkook. Law will do justice" Namjoon said.

" But first we have to make him divorce Taehyung, like as Taehyung said he have an authentic proof that Taehyung is mentally ill , so can easily proof in court that we manipulated his husband to file divorce , so first let him sign first" Jin suggested.

" Meanwhile, Jungkook ask your pawns to look into Jimin's life and find any evidence they can " Jungkook took his phone out and called his mens asap.

" Stop crying Taehyung we all are with you okay " Namjoon assured as he rubbed his hand on Taehyung's cheek. On which Taehyung nodded.

" Let them have some time alone," Jin took Namjoon's hand and walked outside.

" It's all my fault, i should have come after you , i am so sorry . All i thought that once your anger will cool down you will come back but to your safety i sent my men after you but when they gave the pictures of Jimin proposing you and that marriage certificate........ I was just blinded by my rage and couldn't listen to my heart. " Jungkook had a broken look on his face as Taehyung snuggle in his chest without answering.

" It's okay , i am glad that you moved on and got married " Taehyung mumbled but loud enough for Jungkook to listen.

" Married? I am technically not married, i just helped a friend by giving her child my name , she literally begged me on this, as she didn't wanted her child to have no father.  Than people started assuming i am married and i didn't decline the rumors but i did got engage to her few months back but not because of love or anything , i just thought that it will help in stopping my mother's nagging. " Again Taehyung didn't said anything he just stayed calm , it was peace he missed for 3 years.

Timeskip:

" Taehyung shi" the door suddenly opened and Dr Jennie entered with knocking. Disturbing the sleeping couple , Taehyung looked up , well as Jungkook stayed sleeping.

" Hello dr " Taehyung smile.

" This Jungkook with whom i came here 4 year ago . " Taehyung tried to stay his ground without knowing that she knows Jungkook way too much.

" I know him , he is my husband and now you know that why i didn't helped you before" Jungkook heard that , he quickly got up with a killing look in his eyes.

" You knew , Taehyung was here and still chose to keep silence. " His eyes were blood shot.

" Yes because if i would have told you , you would have left me and my child ." She argued. Jungkook scoffed in disbelief.