NO HOPE

I am saved right??

Tae pov:
"Sir please step aside" the security said to HIM.

"But why" he asked pretended to be surprised.

"Sir this guy here says that you have kidnapped and tortured him ." The lady Irene ( who is the head security in charge) said now.

" i--- what " He Literally shouted.i flinched at his tone . But then he started crying ."babe i think you're having hallucination attack again . It Me Your LOVE". He then looked at me smirking with his eyes he said "Your HUSBAND" .

"EXCUSE ME Sir is HE really your husband??". Irene turned to me and asked me with serious tone . How did i forgot that i am married to this Asshole. He got no proof to that right Now i have to lie. For my own good.

"N-N-NO--" i stated but He cut me off .

*sobbing*" Babe we'll get through this together like always just trust me and come to me . I Love you so fuckin much." He said tearing . His tear are fake . I know him really well. The security guard showed him pity face . Like he was getting confused.

"NO !!!! LOVE?? YOU NEVER Fuckin LOVE ME . YOU BASTARD YOU JUST WANTED TO TAME ME , TORTURE ME AND R-R-RAPE ME." i yelled so hard that my throat started to feel so sore .

"Sir please calm down. We are calling the cops . " with that Irene took her phone out before she could dial any number . He spoke .

HIS POV :
AH this boy he never learns may be i am going humble on him . May be i should punish him hard starting now . But right now i have to handle this situation and oh~ i came prepared. I had this instinct that he is going to do something like this again . I was out of my thought when i saw the Irene calling the cops . Ah i can't let them involve the cops.

"Please see this" i showed them our marriage certificate ."i always keep this with me and its the original copy because he usually gets hallucination attacks so i have to explain everytime . That's why i keep it with me all the time ." I said tearing up and then dramatically wiped my tears . And than i felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up and saw the old lady from before .

"Poor thing . I didn't know you guys were suffering from so much . Like i only saw the lovey dovey side of your a few minutes ago but now i see the real side. You're doing your best Son . Sweety stay brave . "

"Ma'am do you know them " Irene said .

"NO . We- i mean my husband and i just met them few seconds ago . When that boy was normal and ordering him to get chicken nuggets and this sweet boy was just following his orders . They were so cute that my eyes were on them all the time ."

"But that doesn't mean--" Tae was cut by Irene.

" Please be quiet for a sec Sir" she gesture Tae to keep quiet . I guess a witness is turning the situation in my favor may be i don't have to use my Ace cards. She then turned to the old lady. " Ma'am did you notice any thing strange between them".

"No . Like i said they were so lovely".the old women said .

"Well thank you" she than turned to me. "Sir do you have any thing that proves that he is cra-- i mean sick"

"Well he is not discharged from the hospital. I took him out with his doctor's permission for shopping so he can divert his min-"

"He is lying . Trust me i am not mad . He is making things up i SWEAR please listen to me--" i cut him off.

"Check his wrist it still have the hospital patient's tag on, with the doctor's name and number"i pointed at his wrist and bit my lips . I don't want to smirk but his wide eyes are so hahahah ..