Game Plan

Third Pov:(at the Hospital)

"Then leave his Hand." Jimin gulped as he slowly loosen his grip on Hobie's hand making him slowly moving forward.

And finally let his hand go , Which made Hobie fall off of the long stairs case making everything seem slow motioned.

Jimin was about to leave while smirking but then he saw Taehyung in the hallway, who was actually looking for Jimin , he had looked everywhere and couldn't find him , he was extremely worried.

Jimin knew he can't go out like this and he also knew he can't stay here as he'll be suspicious if someone found him here like this. So he quietly planned his next move.

" Help , can someone please help !!!!" He suddenly screamed and opened the door which was linked to the staircase.

Taehyung and 2 nurse heard Jimin's pleading and they quickly rushed towards him.

" Please my boyfriend fell from the stair. " He panickingly told one of the nurse and took them where Hobie was , he completely ignored Taehyung on purpose trying to act all worried.

Timeskip:

Taehyung entered Jimin's Hospital room and took a deep sigh.

" Thank god he is okay " he said afterwards. Jimin , who was sitting on his bed trying to act sad , looked at Taehyung and started crying.

" It's all my fault , if i would have been able to grab his hand on time when he fainted , he wouldn't have fallen from the stairs. " Taehyung quickly hugged Jimin and rubbed his back.

"He is fine, but he fracture his right leg. " Jimin Sunk his head into Taehyung's chest sniffing the sweet smell of his love.

" Jimin ?" Taehyung broke the hug.

" Hmm?"

" You don't have to choose between me and hobie. I was wrong , i am sorry. I know what hobie did was wrong but you didn't do anything wrong so why must you choose between your best friend and boyfriend. I really don't like leaving my Friends for anything. " Taehyung sincerely said each word.

" Oh , Tae thank you so much. Is this why hobie called you to his room ?" Jimin asked as he wanted to know why Hobie called Taehyung instead of him after becoming conscious. What does he wanted to talk about , does he know that jimin let him fall on purpose.

" Actually , Hobie begged me to participate in the finale, he said cause his leg is fractured now, he can't dance for a while. So he wants me to finish the competition. Or else if no one participate in the finale our team will be disqualified. " Taehyung sighed again.

" He said this competition means the world to him . He have nothing left now. " Taehyung bit his lip after finishing his sentence.

" And what did you say ? " Jimin asked gulping down his irritation.

" I didn't answer him yet , cause i don't know what to do . I mean I can't leave him like this but again he did that to me so why should i help him " Taehyung Started blabbing.

" Em , why don't you tell him that you won't participate-" before Jimin could finish his words Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.