feelings, that won't die

I don't own any of the pictures below , also there is no proof reading so prepare for many mistake. Hope you'll enjoy
************************************
Jungkook pov:

"you said you'd going to take care of him today? " i stated as soon as i enter the room. I was pissed , for the past 15 Mint , i was searching for her around the hospital and here she is chit chatting in the ultrasound room.

" I was a little busy, where is his nanny ? " She replied.

" well , i indeed informed you she'll be absent today and you clearly agreed , to take care of him. " I ranted as i handed JungTae to her.

" i am leaving now, bye " with that i just left the room, I don't have time, i am already late for my meeting.

While i was walking down the hallway i heard a familiar voice , the voice which was so dear to me once and the voice i resend the most now but why this voice is still making my heart skip a beat .

' No kook , don't follow the sound , stop stop st-'

I gulped as i walked towards the source of that voice , which was coming from around the corner, where the toilets were.

' You are not ready to see him , go back , Kook go back '

I bit my tongue as i got closer and closer. That's when i saw him with Jin Hyung.

" i am relieved now. I thought i am going to piss my pants." Taehyung chuckle brightly as he washed his hands. I can clearly see his image in the mirror.

For a moment the time stopped and i just wanted to go to him and kiss him, hug him and tell him , how much i missed him. I was on my delusion when Jin Hyung got a glimpse of me , he quickly pushed Taehyung back inside the Toilet stall and closed the door.

Isn't it obvious that i have already seen Taehyung, i mean why he is doing - suddenly he grabbed my Arm and dragged me out .

" Hyung~" i jerk my arm free.

" Kookie , surprise seeing you here, are you alright?, i guess we should talk in the cafeteria." he grabbed my hand again and tried to pull me.

" i already saw him . Hyung" I said as i removed his hand off my Arm again.

" and to be honest, I don't give a single damn about him. I was there to use the toilet but i guess I'll have to go somewhere else , nice meeting you again Hyung " with that i bowed my face a little as i took my leave.

As i started to walk outside the hospital,my heart was pounding, my eyes were fixed to a certain spot trying hard to get a glimpse of him again , my legs started to froze , it's like they wanted to stay , i literally dragged myself out, as my brain convinced me that he was not worth anything.

I took a deep breath as i got out , and clench my jaw, when a certain image roamed my mind.