regret the regretting

No proof read like always, long chapter. Thanks for your love. Enjoy **********
******************************
Third Pov:

"JIMIN , Namjoon killed my parents "

********************************
2 day ago:

" See you at Home Minnie." Jimin softly said.

" Nope , you won't be seeing me today as i am going to leave in an hour for busan as it's my mom's death anniversary tomorrow. " Tae quickly said sorry and hugged Jimin before Leaving with Jungkook.

Taehyung quickly lowered the window of Jungkook's care. " When will you be coming back ?" He almost yelled to stop Jimin in his track .

" Two days at most." Jimin smiled while replying and happily waved at Tae , who waved back.

" Take care of yourself. " With that they left. Jimin went back home and gathered his stuff. Soon he was in the train to Busan. He really didn't want to go but he had to. He looked outside the window and saw how the darkness was slowly engulfing the daylight. Just like how his craziness is engulfing his sanity. He rest his head on the glass window and slowly closed his eyes .

Timeskip:

Jimin was now sitting with a group of people , who were his so called family , none of them give a damn about him. Jimin was lonely in this fully crowded area . He wanted to get out of here but he couldn't.

Suddenly his phone rang and smiled to see the caller Id.

It was none other than Taehyung his Taehyung. He quickly picked the call.

"Hello Tae-"

" Namjoon's father and brother beat the shit out of Jin hyung , he is in I C U." Taehyung cried.

" Omg really. Who told you ?" Jimin was not even slightest interested in this topic but he wanted to keep hearing Taehyung's sweet voice.

" Namjoon , H-he came to my house to threaten me. That's when he told me that. " Taehyung was literally bawling.

" How dare he .." Jimin smiled.

" Am yeah , he said that if anything happened to Jin hyung, he'll kill me and my close ones too. "

" Aww Calm down Tae , he must be angry on you that's why he said that. Plus don't worry you got Kook and Your parents they will protect you don't worry. " Jimin didn't wanted to give this advice but he didn't wanted Tae to worry.

" Mom and dad are out of town and I can't tell anything to Kookie orelse he'll kill Namjoon. I really wished you were here. I am scared Minnie." Taehyung kept crying.

" But i can't come today , i promise I'll be there by tomorrow. Okay." Jimin tried to calm Tae.

" Okay. Bye " with that he hang up the phone. Jimin put the phone in his pocket and took a deep sigh.

" Jimin " he turned his head and saw Li won.

" you're finally here. " Jimin said as he hugged the old man.

" Yes, i thought you would be bored in this place, so i was planning to make you a little less bored and completely Happy."he said giving some papers to Jimin. When Jimin saw the paper he smiled fully.

" The orphanage papers , thank you Uncle. " He hugged Li won again. " I am going back to Seoul right now " Jimin said excitedly.

" It's almost night , Jimin. You should go in the morning. " Li won said.

" No , i can't Tae sounded worried , so i can't.plus if I'll leave now I'll be able to catch the last train. " With Jimin left for the station.

Soon he was at the station and thankfully it was still plenty of time for the last train to leave. He instantly departure the train , it was quite late but all he could think about was Taehyung.