Game Plan 2

Jimin pov:

Oh Namjoonie you dig your own grave and i thank you for that.

2 days had passed but Taehyung didn't forgive Namjoon for what he did. Although Jin was trying hard to make them talk again but i tried my level best to keep on fueling Taehyung's anger by telling him , how much Hobie is suffering these days.

It was another beautiful day , when Namjoon was again miserably trying to talk to Taehyung but again , he didn't listened. In the end Namjoon went to the boss's room ( Jin's room) to ask for his help again. I also wanted to know what they are up to so i sneak up to them, to my luck the door was not fully closed.

There i saw Jin sitting on Namjoon's lap , showering him with wet kisses to console him. I was not here for this to i turned on my heel and went back. That's when an idea popped in my mind.

" Taehyung ?" I called the grumpy man, who was wiping a clean table in anger.

" Yes" he replied without looking .

" Can you please ask Jin where are the chocolate chips as i couldn't find them again. Please . " I tried to convince them and gladly he agreed.

" I think he is in his office ?" I pretended to think.

Taehyung quickly went towards Jin's office. I really hope this will fuel Taehyung more.

Suddenly i heard Yelling , i quickly went there too , there i saw Taehyung yelling at Namjoon telling him how he is so disappointed because he hide a big secret from him. How can he not tell him about his sexuality when he was the first Taehyung came out to.

Namjoon was just trying to talk and in the end, he yelled too losing his temper.

" Because your loud mouth can not hold a secret in it and i didn't wanted anyone to find it out-" in that moment Namjoon stopped as he realized what he just said.

" No Taehyung i am-"

" Fu**off" with that Taehyung quickly ran out of the cafeteria and i followed him behind.

" Tae wait " he listened and stop on his Trance

" If you want to talk about Namjoon than please don't , cause i am in a bad mood. " I quickly hugged him as he cried.

"Jimin , do you know how i feel , My bestest friend was keeping the biggest secret from me because he can't trust me. I feel like a loser. Not Namjoon " while i was calming Taehyung, i saw Namjoon behind him, he was also here to see him and to say sorry i guess but i shook my head to tell him that now is not the time. He thought for second and then left quietly after gesturing me to take care of Him .

After that me and Taehyung took a walk towards our home , it was a silent walk , Taehyung just kept wiping his tears time to time while i just kept walking beside him.

After reaching home , Taehyung quickly went in his room and locked it. No matter how many his parents and i tried to call him he didn't answer.

At night i finally saw him Coming out of his room , he slowly walked towards the kitchen where i was. He sat near the island.

" Let me guess , you want to forgive Namjoon ." I deadpanned and he nodded.

" Why , you always forgive those who had betrayed you in some way?" I asked while trying to control my anger.

" It's because i know they didn't mean to hurt me in any way. Hobie was desperate , if i were in his place i would have done the same. As for Namjoon firstly he acted as a protective friend and secondly he does know how loud of a mouth i am, so that's why he kept this secret from me. In a way i understand them Jimin. " Taehyung opened the fridge and drink water from a bottle.

While i just wanted to punch him , well i am not going to let him clear his misunderstanding with both but what can i do.

After thinking for a bit , i went towards my room without even looking at Taehyung.

Next Morning:

When we were working at the cafe , i noticed something , an old men sitting on the top right corner sipping his latte. I recognized him immediately.

He's Namjoon's father, he often comes here for latte , i didn't knew he was his father until i saw this oldie at Namjoon's house. So he is here again and as always Namjoon has his Guard up.

That's when an evil idea popped in my mind. I quickly went inside the kitchen to look for Tae .

After finding him , i asked him does he want Namjoon's forgiveness too. To my luck he nodded as he knew what he did was wrong too.

" Okay then Listen Taehyung , Namjoon is on serving duty today , so why don't you go out there and apologize to him Infront of everyone. Tell him how you appreciate his decision and all. " Taehyung quickly smiled.

" Yes that would be great , Namjoon will surely forgive after knowing that i am not afraid to accept my mistake Infront of everyone. " Taehyung is so Naive , he even forgot why Namjoon was hiding the truth in first place. Or Maybe he didn't notice Namjoon's dad. Well whatever i just want my plan to work.

Soon Taehyung was in the middle of the hall, he looked at Namjoon who was making cafe for a customer.

" Namjoona i am so sorry for what i did , i know why you stopped me from participating in that competition. If i were in your shoes i word have done the same. So please forgive for my rudeness and also i am gay so to me you being Gay doesn't matter. I still love you the same i was angry because you hid a secret from me-" Namjoon was shock would be an understatement , he dropped the cup he was holding and quickly jumped the counter to stop Taehyung.

" You and Jin have my blessings-" * SLAP* Taehyung's face turned to the left with force.

" SHUT UP ! ATLEAST LOOK WHEN YOU TA-" Namjoon eyes landed on his dad was just left the cafe and then ran after him, Leaving a confuse Taehyung behind.

I quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand and took him inside the kitchen. " Why did he do that?" Taehyung asked while crying. " Does he hate me so much that he dare to slap me?" I hugged him Tightly. As he cried in my arms without noticing my evil smirk.

2 out , 2 more to go . With that i sniff Taehyung's hair the smell of sweet vanilla is so soothing but my phone disturbed me.

I look at the caller id it was Mr Li won. " Taehyung let me get you some water." With that i left the room, i quickly got out and picked the call.

" Hello uncle"

" Hello Minnie , i know you must me annoyed-"

" You're right about that. Please get to the point. " I was super annoyed , i picked a cup and started filling it with water as i held my phone between ear and shoulder.

" It's your mom second death anniversary tomorrow , so just like the first one you have to be here this time too. Or else you know what will happen. " I took a deep sighed i hate this but if he had called then it must be important.

" Okay " with that i hung the call. I went in again and gave Taehyung his glass of water after that with Jin's permission and surety that he will talk to Namjoon , i took Taehyung home.

While we were walking home , a car stopped beside us and Jungkook came out of it , he quickly wrapped his arm's around Taehyung and kissed him deeply. I squeezed my fist but kept a smile on my face.

" Hey Kook" i called so they broke the kiss.

" Hey Min. I am taking your Friend. " He smiled as he pulled Taehyung. I just wanted to cut his lips but right now I can't.
Taehyung looked at me.

" See you at Home Minnie." He softly said.

" Nope , you won't be seeing me today as i am going to leave in an hour for busan as it's my mom's death anniversary tomorrow. " Tae said sorry and hugged me before Leaving with Jungkook.

Time skip :
( Next day)

"JIMIN , Namjoon killed my parents " ....

****************************

Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

I purple you all 💜💜💜💜