HIM

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was Sleeping while resting myself on the headboard of the bed . It was uncomfortable but i still slept because of the soothing voice . Soon i felt someone caressing my cheek . Then i felt the hand touching all the wounds that i have . The touch was soft , gentle and caring . I kept my eyes close. If this was a dream i don't want to wake from it . because after very long time i felt this type of touch . I feel save somehow , i feel loved somehow. Its like somebody is there for me . That someone really cares about me and my wounds. Soon i felt wet drops on my hand . I didn't want too but still i opened my eyes just to see . See Him being a crying mess

He had his one hand on his mouth trying to hold is sobbing

He had his one hand on his mouth trying to hold is sobbing. He looks so vulnerable in that moment. He look so pure and so kind . His beautiful eyes were covered with tear and were red and swollen because of crying . His nose is red as well. I think he is crying for hours . His plump lips are hiding behind his hand.

"Why are you crying ?" I asked softly. I can't see him cry. Why although i hate him so much but i still can't see him cry.

"Look what i have done to you *hiccups* i was supposed to love you and take care of you *hiccup* but I-i-i-i hurt you the most ." I just looked at him softly. Its always like this he always does that at moment he hurt me and the next he starts begging for forgiveness.

"What do you want me to say ?" i asked him .

" Just tell me that you love me and you won't leave me . Never ever . P-please i beg you . I have no one except you please don't ever leave me . I'll die without you" he said sobbing hard.

"Okay. I love you and i will never leave you. " i said without any emotions

"I want to hug you, i am so sorry for breaking your leg. I just loose my temper when i thought about you leaving me. I am going to get mental help I promise . I don't want to hurt you anymore. I'll try to trust you only you . I'll change" this was the first time he have ever mention that he needs mental help. Have i really triggered some sense in him? Is he really going to change ? . If there is a slightest bit of hope, i am still going to held it tight why because i don't have other choice .

"Promise? " as soon as these words left my mouth . He jump to my side and held me in his arms. First time his touch was gentle and without lust. And i nudged my head in his chest because i know maybe tomorrow or a mint after i won't be able to get this warmth. I won't be able to know that someone still cares about me.

"I promise. " with that he kissed the top or my head. " oh ! I almost forgot i brought some soup and medicines for you kindly take them and after that I'll help you take bath. Okay"

" Can we stay like this for a while please" i said clutching his shirt. And he smiled.

"AS long as you want" with that he lay me down . So my head was now on his arm which was around my neck palm creasing my head and his other hand was holding me by my waist. My hand was on his torso.

"I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG" he said kissing my forehead. But i don't love him . Right now i know i hate my self for feeling warmth in you , i hate my self for feeling safe in your hands, i hate my self for letting you hold me like this but i am WEAK . I can't fight like this that's for sure. So even if it is disgusted i want to stay close just for this moment.

"I love you too ...............JIMIN " i said and tear roll down my cheeks. I don't love him .I'll never love him .

================================
2 month ago
"I want to Prank Jeon FUCKING KOOK good . How dare he Prank me like that" i said with full anger in my eyes . i was moving back and forth with full anger. These day i am not feeling like my self . Alot was going on in my life and still jungkook through to prank me like this ughh . I got to take my revenge. Only this time .

"I have a plan and i know it will work" Jimin said smiling cutely.

" Thanks jimin . I know i can trust you " i said while hugging him .

================================

Finally the name is out . So have you guessed it before . Or not . This was the last draft so now i have to use my lazy brain to start writing other chapters . Well thanks for your votes and support

Are you enjoying the story so far hope you are .

Please vote .

I purple you all,💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜