Unlucky

Taehyung pov:

"What is this Taehyung??" Jimin came out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test in his hand. Oh God no please No.

I stayed silent , while Jimin again examine the pregnancy test.

" It shows positive." He mumbled slowly. " Taehyung , this is the test that came with that condom pack right ? " He said sternly.

" Y-y-y-y-yes" i was having a panic Attack.

" Is it broken or something , Was it like that all along ? Because there is certainly no pregnant women in my house. " He said being a little confuse.

" I-it was broken , when i take it out to see, it was already showing positive mark. I guess that's why they are giving it free. " I fake a smile as i lied.

" Oh someone is definitely not stuttering today , i guess you're telling the truth. Okay i am going to office be a good boy at home , remember i am always watching you." He throw the test in the bin and kissed my forehead before leaving.

After he left , i took a deep breath that was close. I slowly breath in and out after i was relaxed , i begin cleaning the dishes.
**********************
Jimin Pov:

As i came out of the room , i quickly called my favorite hyung , Suga.

" Hello hyung , long time no see. You even cancelled Taehyung's appointment. " I grin to myself while hearing the terrified voice of my hyungie.

" What do you want now Jimin ? I have already given you the fake certificate and my testimony that Taehyung is not well. Plus i don't need to check him every 2 months, he is fine. So please Just leave me alone now. " I ignored his pleading.

" Your wife is a gynecologist right ? If i am not mistaken. " I deadpanned.

" What do you want from her , please don't drag her into this. Please " he is annoying as ever.

" Just Answer my damn Question hyung " i gritted my teeth.

" Yes , now what?"

" I want to met her, Don't worry i am not dragging her into anything , i just want to confirm something." I replied

" Ji- Okay fine. When?"

" Today will be okay for her? " I was being polite.

" You can meet her in her clinic at 7 pm , I'll send you address and inform her that you're coming. But please Jimin it will the last favor my family is doing to you." He begged again. What a loser.

" yeah yeah " with that i cut the call and went straight to my Office. Taehyungie is keeping a secret from me , or may be it's all in my head but i need to confirm.

Time skip:

" Why are we in a doctor's clinic " Taehyung asked me while looking at his feet.

" This doctor is my friend , i am just here to pay her little visit " i lied.

" Hello Mr Jimin , i am Mrs Min. " The doctor shook Jimin and Taehyung's hand and gesture them to sit .

" Hello Mrs Min, How are you? Nice to see you after a long time ,  this is my Husband Taehyung. " Jimin also introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung, you're quite handsome. As for you Jimin, it's been 4 years since we last met , you becoming more deadly handsome day by day, So what may be the reason for your visit. " Mrs Min got to the point , haha i guess she wants me to leave soon.

" Well my husband is having an extreme belly pain , so i wanted him to have a complete ultrasound to check if everything is normal. " At that moment i saw Taehyung going pale.

" Well , you could have gone to any Sonographer for that, why came to a specialist gynecologist for this. I mean my fees is quite expensive." Mrs Min said while folding her arms, she really doesn't like me , something about me always set her off but i am her husband's friend so she can't be rude to me right.

" Don't worry about the fess . Just tell me Will you do it or not ?" I made a serious face.

" Ofcourse, I'll do it but i mean I can't make Yoongi's darling friend upset. So Mr Taehyung where do you feel the pain upper abdomen or lower." Before Taehyung could say anything i spoke.

" Lower, i am sorry my husband is a little introverted. " She nodded and gesture Taehyung to come with her.

Taehyung pov:

I am doomed , how did i thought that i can fool Jimin , he knows , i am dead , he'll beat me again-

" Taehyung lift your shirt please " i didn't respond so the doctor pulled my shirt up uncovering my belly and soon Jimin join us.

" I thought i only ask Taehyung to come with me. " The doctor said sternly.

" I am concerned please doctor " she sigh and started doing her thing.

" This might feel a little cold " she said and placed the device on my lower abdomen. I closed my eyes as there is nothing i can do , she started to press the device here and there. And suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes which now have tears and look at her.  She was shocked would be a understatement.

After a minute or two , she started again and than stopped while giving me a tissue please clean yourself she said and turned to Jimin.

" How long he has been having this pain" Jimin made a thinking face and replied. " 2 months " the doctor nodded

" Mr Park Jimin , i think your husband is 3 months pregnant" she replied looking at the monitor.

**************
Late update sorry , hope you guys like this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

I purple you all 💜💜